E3S Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2019Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Environmental Economics (TPACEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Management and Environmental Economics|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- Y. Malhotra, IEEE Engineering Management Review 26-3, 12–25 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hammer, Harvard Business Review (Harvard, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hammer, J. Champy, Reengineering the Corporation: A Manifesto for Business Revolution (Harper Business, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- T.H. Tietenberg, Environmental economics and policy (HarperCollins College Publishers, New York, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- P. Bellagente, F. Bonafini, C. Crema, A. Depari, P. Ferrari, A. Flammini, G. Lenzi, M. Pasetti, S. Rinaldi, E. Sisinni, 2018 IEEE International Workshop on Metrology for Industry 4.0 &IoT, (2018). DOI: 10.1109/METROI4.2018.8439039 [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Oykhman, E.V. Popov, Business reengineering (Finance and statistics, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Popov, M.D. Shapot, Reengineering of business processes and intellectual modeling (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Robson, T. Ullakh, Practical guidance on business processes reengineering (Audit, UNITY, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Ivashkina, Matters of regional ecology 1, 26–31 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Gutnov, I.G. Lezhava, Future of the city (Stroyizdant, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- V. Blinov, Science and life 3, 30 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Gorodkov, Higher education institutions news. Construction 5, 98 (2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.