E3S Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2019Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Environmental Economics (TPACEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Management and Environmental Economics|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- M. Romanovich, A, Vilinskaya, MATEC Web of Conferences, 90, 63–71 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Braila, Y.G. Lazarev, M. Romanovich, T.L. Simankina, A.V Ulybin, Contemporary problems in building science, engineering and technology (SPbPU, SPb, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Calculated indicators to determine the duration of construction (Stroynormirovaniye, TSITP of the APT, Moscow, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- Russian Federation Standard SNiP IV-2-84 [Google Scholar]
- Russian Federation Standard SNiP 1.04.03-85* [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Ardzinov, Pricing and budgeting in construction (Piter, SPb, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Osipenkova, T.L. Simankina, R.R. Nurgalina, Basics of organization and management in construction, textbook (SPbGASU SPb, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. L. Simankina, PhD Thesis (Saint-Petersburg, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- T. Simankina, O. Sergeenkova, AMM 725-726, 35–48 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Ptukhina, Simulation of calendar planning in building information modeling programs and regression specification of construction duration norms (SBpPU, St. Petersburg, 2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.