E3S Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2019Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Environmental Economics (TPACEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental Management and Environmental Economics|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- B. Mankovsky, The situation at the frontline of the socialist theory of Criminal law (Moscow, 1938) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Sumachev, Dispositive fundamentals in the German criminal law (Tyumen, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Sumachev, Dispositivity in the criminal law: stating the problem, Reports of the Russian practice-oriented conference (Ufa, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Sumachev, Concerning dispositivity in the criminal law (Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- G. Fletcher, A.V. Naumov, Basic Concepts of modern Criminal Law (Moscow, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- H. Frister, German Criminal Law. General Part (Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Alexeev, General permissions and prohibitions in Soviet Law (Moscow, 1989) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.