E3S Web Conf.
Volume 92, 20197th International Symposium on Deformation Characteristics of Geomaterials (IS-Glasgow 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Laboratory Experimental Techniques: Element Scale|
|Published online||25 June 2019|
- C. Mitchell, O. Tarrant, T. Deakin, An overview of levees and reservoirs in England, in 3rd Inter. Conf. on Protection against Overtopping (2018) [Google Scholar]
- EA, Understanding the risks, empowering communities, building resilience: the national flood and coastal erosion risk management strategy for England (DEFRA, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Simm, J. Flikweert, C. Hollingsworth, O. Tarrant, Ten years of lessons learned from English levee performance during severe flood events, in 85th Annual Meeting of Inter. Comm. on Large Dams. ICOLD (2017) [Google Scholar]
- F. Mercier, F. Golay, S. Bonelli, F. Anselmet, R. Borghi, P. Philippe, European Journal of Mechanics-B/Fluids 45 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Tarantino, Unsaturated soils. Edited by EE Alonso and A. Gens. CRC Press (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Pedrotti, A. Tarantino, Géotechnique 69 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. Hanson, K. Cook, Applied Eng. in Agri. 20 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Ghaneeizad, J.F. Atkinson, S.J. Bennett, Env. Fluid Mechanics 15 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Tarantino, E. De Col, Géotechnique 58 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Tarantino, S. Tombolato, Géotechnique 55 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Casagrande, R. Fadum, Notes on soil testing for engineering purposes (Graduate School of Engineering, Harvard University, 1940) [Google Scholar]
- E. Romero, G. Della Vecchia, C. Jommi, Géotechnique 61 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. Monroy, L. Zdravkovic, A. Ridley, Géotechnique 60 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Pedrotti, A. Tarantino, Géotechnique 68 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.