E3S Web Conf.
Volume 92, 20197th International Symposium on Deformation Characteristics of Geomaterials (IS-Glasgow 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Geomaterial Behaviour: Small Strain|
|Published online||25 June 2019|
- National ready mixed concrete association (NRMCA), Guide specification for controlled low strength materials (CLSM), Specification Guide (1995) [Google Scholar]
- ACI committee 229, ACI 229R-99: Report on controlled low-strengths materials (1999) [Google Scholar]
- A. Blanco, P. Pujadas, S.H.P. Cavalaro, A. Aguado, Constr. Build. Mater. 72, 23-30 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C403, Standard test method for time of setting of concrete mixtures by penetration resistance, Am. Soc. Test. Mater. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- W.J. Han, J.S. Lee, S.D. Cho, J.H. Kim, Y.H. Byun, J. Korean Geo-Environ. Soc. 16, 11 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Jung, J. Korea Concrete Institute. 22, 6 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D6103, Standard test method for flow consistency of controlled low strength material (CLSM), Am. Soc. Test. Mater. (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.