E3S Web Conf.
Volume 92, 20197th International Symposium on Deformation Characteristics of Geomaterials (IS-Glasgow 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Behaviour of Unsaturated Geomaterials|
|Published online||25 June 2019|
- P.R. Vaughan, C.W. Kwan. Weathering, structure and in situ stress in residual soils. Géotechnique, 34, 1 43-59 (1984). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Alvim, T.M.P. de Campos. Study of the coefficient of earth pressure at rest for unsaturated residual soils with different weathering degrees. 2nd Panamerican Conference on Unsaturated Soils-PanAm-UNSAT, Texas, USA (2017). [Google Scholar]
- C.E. Torres, J.E. Colmenares. Influence of Confining Stress on the Small Strain Stiffness of a Residual Soil under K0 Conditions. 2nd Panamerican Conference on Unsaturated Soils-PanAm-UNSAT, Texas, USA (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A.W. Bishop. The principle of effective stress. Tecknik Ukebland, 106, 39, 859-863 (1959). [Google Scholar]
- K.Z. Andrawes, M.A. El-Sohby. Factors Affecting Coefficient of Earth Pressure Ko. Journal of Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering Division, Proceedings ASCE, 99, SM7, 527-539 (1973). [Google Scholar]
- N. Lu, W.J. Likos. Unsaturated Soil Mechanics. John Wiley & Sons, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Fredlund, H Rahardjo. Soil Mechanics for Unsaturated Soils. Ed: John Wiley e Sons. United States of America, New York, 517 (1993). [Google Scholar]
- N. Khalili, M.H. Khabbaz. A unique relationship for the determination of the shear strength of unsaturated soils. Géotechnique, 48, 5, 681-687 (1998). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.M.R Ting, G.C. Sills, D.C. Wijeyesekera. Development of K0 in soft soils. Géotechnique, 44, 1, 101-109 (1994). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.W. Bishop. Test requirements for measuring the coefficient of earth pressure at rest. Brussels Conference on Earth Pressure Problems, Brussels, Belgium, 1, 2-14, Discussion, 3, 36-39 (1958). [Google Scholar]
- A.W. Bishop, Henkel. The Measurement of Soil Properties in the Triaxial Tests. Edward Arnold (Publishers) Ltd., London, (1957). [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Toll. Triax-User Manual. Geotechnical Systems Group, School of Engineering, University of Durham. DH1 3LE UK, version 4.2, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- R. Daylac. Development and use of a Ko measuring cell with suction control. Master’s dissertation, DEC/PUC-Rio, Rio de Janeiro, 180 (in Portuguese) (1994). [Google Scholar]
- F.A.M. Marinho. Measurement of suction with the filter paper method. X Brazilian Congress of Soil Mechanics and Foundations Engineering, Foz do Iguaçu, PR, 2, 515-522, (in Portuguese) (1994). [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Abrantes. Evaluation of the coefficient of earth pressure at rest (K0) of a saturated-unsaturated colluvium soil. Master’s dissertation, DEC/PUC-Rio, Rio de Janeiro, 150, (in Portuguese) (2019). [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Chandler, C.I. Gutierrez. The filter-paper method of suction measurement. Geotechnique, 36, 2, 265-268 (1986). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.F.N. Gitirana Jr, D.G. Fredlund. Soil-water characteristic curve equation with independent parameters. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 130, 2, 209-212 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.T. Delcourt. Effects of the weathering degree on the physical, chemical, mineralogical, microstructural and strength characteristics of a residual soil of phacoidal gneiss. Doctoral thesis, DEC/PUC-Rio, Rio de Janeiro, 286 (in Portuguese) (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.