E3S Web Conf.
Volume 92, 20197th International Symposium on Deformation Characteristics of Geomaterials (IS-Glasgow 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Geomaterial Behaviour: Cyclic and Dynamic|
|Published online||25 June 2019|
- B. Acharya and D. Airey. Effect of specimen confinement method on simple shear test results for clay. Advanced in Laboratory Testing and Modelling of Soils and Shales (ATMSS), part of Springer Series in Geomechanics and Geoengineering, 247-254 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. A. Joer, C. T. Erbrich, S.S. Sharma. A new interpretation of the simple shear test. Proc., 2nd International Symposium Frontiers on Offshore Geotechnics ISFOG-2010, Perth Australia, 353-358 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- L. Mele, J. Tan Tian, S. Lirer, A. Flora, J. Koseki. Liquefaction resistance of unsaturated sands: experimental evidence and theoretical interpretation.. Gèotechnique (2018). DOI: 10.1680/jgeot.18.p.042. [Google Scholar]
- L. Mele, S. Lirer, A. Flora. The specific deviatoric energy to liquefaction in saturated cyclic triaxial tests. 7th International Conference on Earthquake Geotechnical Engineering, 7ICEGE, Rome (Italy), June (2019). [Google Scholar]
- S. S. Sharma, N. Ramsey, F. Lee and B.N. Bhattarai. Challenges in assessing the shear strength of offshore sediments using simple shear tests. Proc., Geotechnical Frontiers 2017: Geotechnical Materials, Modelling and Testing, Orlando, Florida, 327-336 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. L. Silver, F. Tatsuoka, A. Phukunhaphan and A.S. Avramidis. Cyclic undrained strength of sand by triaxial test and simple shear test. Proc., 7th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, 3: 281-288 (1980). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.