E3S Web Conf.
Volume 92, 20197th International Symposium on Deformation Characteristics of Geomaterials (IS-Glasgow 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Geomaterial Behaviour: Cyclic and Dynamic|
|Published online||25 June 2019|
- JGS 0542-2000 (Method for Cyclic Triaxial Test to Determine Deformation Properties of Geomaterials) [Google Scholar]
- N. Matasovic, M. Vucetic, Seismic Response of soil deposits composed of fully-saturated clay and sand layers, Proc., First International Conference on Earthquake Geotechnical Engineering, JGS, 611-616 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- A. El Takch, A. Sadrekarimi, H. El Naggar, Dynamic Behaviors of Silt and Sandy Silt Soils Determined from Cyclic Ring Shear Tests, 3rd International Conference on Performance-based Design in Earthquake Geotechnical Engineering (Vancouver, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- H.B. Seed, I.M. Idriss, Soil Moduli and Damping Factors for Dynamic Response Analysis, Report EERC 70-10, Earthquake Engineering and Research Center, University of California (Berkeley,1970) [Google Scholar]
- T. Kokusho, Y. Yoshida, Y. Esashi, Dynamic Properties of Soft Clay for Wide Strain Range, Soils and Foundations, 22, 1-18 (1982) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. B. Seed, T. Wong, I.M. Idriss, K. Tokimatsu, Moduli and Damping Factors for Dynamic Analysis of Cohesionless Soils, J. Geotechn. Eng., ASCE, 112, 1016-1032 (1986) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Vucetic, R. Dobry, Effect of Soil Plasticity on Cyclic Response, J. Geotechn. Eng., ASCE, 117, 89-107 (1991) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Iwasaki, F. Tatsuoka, Y. Takagi, Shear Moduli of Sands Under Cyclic Torsional Shear Loading, Soils Found., 18, 39-56 (1978) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.O. Hardin, V.P. Drnevich, Shear Modulus and Damping in Soils: Measurement and Parameters Effects, J. Soil Mech. Found. Div., ASCE, 98, 603-624 (1972a) [Google Scholar]
- B.K. Maheshwari, S.S. Kale, A.M. Kaynia, Dynamic Properties of Solani Sand at Large Strains: A Parametric Study, Int. J. Geotech. Eng., 6, 353-358 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- B.K. Maheshwari, A.K. Patel, Effects of Non-Plastic Silts on Liquefaction Potential of Solani Sand, J. Geotech. Geol. Eng., 28, 559-566 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Muley, B.K. Maheshwari, D.K. Paul, Effect of Fines on Liquefaction Resistance of Solani Sand, Proc. 15th World Conf. on Earthquake Eng. (Lisbon, Portugal. Paper No. 1484, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- H. Y. Fang, R. C. Chaney, N. S. Pandit, Dynamic Shear Modulus of Soft Silt, International Conferences on Recent Advances in Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering and Soil Dynamics, 11 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- G. Chen, B. Wang, J. Liu, Dynamic Shear Modulus and Damping Ratio of Recently Deposited Soils in the Coastal Region of Jiangsu Province, Geotechnical Engineering for Disaster Mitigation and Rehabilitation, Springer (Berlin, Heidelberg, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. El Mosallamy, T. Tarek, A. El Fattah, M. El Khouly, Experimental study on the determination of small strain-shear modulus of loess soil, HBRC Journal, 12, 2,181-190 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. D. Hsiao, V.T.A. Phan, Effects of silt contents on the static and dynamic properties of sand-silt mixtures, Geomech. Eng., 7, 3, 297-316 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D4253-16, Standard test methods for maximum index density and unit weight of soils using a vibratory table, ASTM International (West Conshohocken, PA, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- JGS 0520-2000, Preparation of Soil Specimens for Triaxial Tests. [Google Scholar]
- JGS 0541-2000, Method for Cyclic Undrained Triaxial Test on Soils. [Google Scholar]
- N. Tanrınıan, E. Karakan, A. Sezer, S. Altun, Behavior of a dense nonplastic silt under cyclic loading, Eskisehir Tech. Univ. J. of Sci. Techn. B-Theoretical Sci., 6, Special Issue, 183-191 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Vucetic, G. Lanzo, M. Doroudian, Damping at small strains in cyclic simple shear test, J. Geotech. and Geoenv. Eng., ASCE, 124, 7, 585-594 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhang, R. D. Andrus, C. H. Juang, Normalized shear modulus and material damping ratio relationships, J. Geotech. Geoenv. Eng., ASCE, 131, 4, 453-464 (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.