E3S Web Conf.
Volume 92, 20197th International Symposium on Deformation Characteristics of Geomaterials (IS-Glasgow 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Treated Geomaterials: Chemical, Microbial, Electrokinetic|
|Published online||25 June 2019|
- M. Kitazume, T. Nakamura, M. Terashi, K. Ohishi, Grouting and ground treatment, 586-597 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Hashimoto, T. Hayashi, H. Hayashi, 19th Southeast Asian Geotechnical Conference, 361-366 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. V. Ngoc, B. Turner, J. Huang, R.Kelly, 19th Southeast Asian Geotechnical Conference (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H. Takahashi, Y. Morikawa, N. Fujii, M. Kitazume, Proc. Inst. Civ. Eng.-Ground Improv., 171 (3), 135-147 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Miyashita, G. Inoue, Deep foundations and ground improvement, 1151-1159 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Miyashita, D. Sanjeewani, R. Kuwano, IS-Glasgow (2019) (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- Japan Cement Association, Ground improvement manual using cement-based product (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D. Mori, K.Yamada, Y. Hosokawa, M. Yamamoto, J. Adv. Concr. Technol., 4 (3), 369-383 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kamon, C.Ying, T. Katsumi, Soils Found., 36 (4), 91-99 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Maekawa, T. Ishida, and T. Kishi, Multi-scale Modeling of Structural Concrete (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.