E3S Web Conf.
Volume 92, 20197th International Symposium on Deformation Characteristics of Geomaterials (IS-Glasgow 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Treated Geomaterials: Mechanical Stabilisation|
|Published online||25 June 2019|
- The Paper (2018, September 17). Everything in Guangdong province gradually goes back to normal after typhoon Mangkhut. Retrieved from https://www.thepaper.cn/newsDetail_forward_2446863 (in chinese) [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Schaetzl, D.L. Johnson, S.F. Burns, T.W. Small. Can. J. Forest Res., 19, 1-11 (1989) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.E. Putz, P.D. Coley, K. Lu, A. Montalvo, A. Aiello, Can. J. Forest Res., 13, 1011-1020 (1983) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Coutts, Forestry, 59, 173-197 (1986) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Moore, Forest Ecol. Manag., 135, 63-71(2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Coutts, Tree root systems and their mycorrhizas (Springer, Dordrecht, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- L. Dupuy, T. Fourcaud, A. Stokes, Plant soil, 278, 119-134 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shenzhen wenke landscape corp., LTD (2018, October 9). A technical investigation report on the effect of typhoon Mangkhut on trees in shenzhen. Retrieved from http://wxsite.szclouds.com/weisite/ Details.aspx?aid=8&sid=8&bid=1304 (in chinese) [Google Scholar]
- C.W.W. Ng, B. Menzies, Advanced unsaturated soil mechanics and engineering (CRC Press, Florida, 2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.