E3S Web Conf.
Volume 92, 20197th International Symposium on Deformation Characteristics of Geomaterials (IS-Glasgow 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Behaviour at Geotechnical Interfaces|
|Published online||25 June 2019|
- ASTM, ASTM D5607-16 (ASTM, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Ulusay, The ISRM Suggested Methods for Rock Characterization, Testing and Monitoring: 2007-2014 (Springer, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.J.A. Leal-Gomes, C. Dinis-Da-Gama, 11th ISRM Congress (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Liu, Y. Tian, D. Liu, Y. Jiang, Eng. Geol., 228, 282-300 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Barton, J. of Rock Mech. and Geot. Eng. 5, 4, 249-261 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Bro, personal communication, (August 2013, September 2014 and March 2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Warren (NIOSH Spokane Research Center), personal communication (January 2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. Berry, M. McCormick, S. Berry, S. Adams, M. MacLaughlin, Evaluation of the Continuous Multistage Direct Shear Test Procedure for Rock Joints (Unpublished master’s research paper, Montana Tech, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Petro, B. Sordo, S. Berry, M. MacLaughlin, K. Berry, 51st US Rock Mechanics/ Geomechanics Symposium Paper 17-946 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Petro, (Montana Tech master’s thesis 2018) available: digitalcommons.mtech.edu/grad_rsch [Google Scholar]
- N. Barton, V.Choubey, Rock mechanics 10, 1-2, 1-54 (1977) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.