E3S Web Conf.
Volume 92, 20197th International Symposium on Deformation Characteristics of Geomaterials (IS-Glasgow 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 June 2019|
- M. Ohmaki, Ph.D thesis of Kyoto University, 158-162 (1974) in Japanese [Google Scholar]
- P.I. Lewin, J.B. Burland, Geotechnique, 20, 3, 259-262 (1971) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. El-Shoby, Proc. of 7th ICSMFE, 1, 111-119 (1969) [Google Scholar]
- T.Nakai, T. Hoshikawa, Proc. of 2nd Chubu Symposium of Geotechnical Engineering, Chubu Branch of JGS, 125-128 (1990) in Japanese [Google Scholar]
- A. Ishikawa, K. Terada, T. Kyoya, Y. Shamoto, Proc. of JSCE, 66,1, 145-155 (2010) in Japanese [Google Scholar]
- T. Nakai, M. Hinokio, Soils and Foundations, 44, 2, 53-70 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Nakai, H.M. Shahin, M. Kikumoto, H. Kyokawa, F. Zhang, M.M. Farias, Soils and Foundations, 51, 6, 1149-1168 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Nakai, Constitutive Modelling of Geomaterials, (CRC press, 2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Nakai, Y Mihara, Soils and Foundations, 24, 2, 82-94 (1984) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Hashiguchi, Journal of Applied Mechanics, ASME, 102, 2, 266-272 (1980) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.