E3S Web Conf.
Volume 92, 20197th International Symposium on Deformation Characteristics of Geomaterials (IS-Glasgow 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Numerical Modelling: THCM Coupling, Localisation, Boundary Value Problems|
|Published online||25 June 2019|
- G.G. Meyerhof, Bearing Capacity and Settlement of Pile Foundations, J. Geotech. Engrg. Div., ASCE, 102(3), 195-228 (1976). [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Vesic, Design of Pile Foundations, Nat. Cooperative Hwy. Res. Program Synthetic of Pract, No. 42, Transportation Research Board, Washington, D.C. (1977). [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Das, Fundamentals of Geotechnical Engineering, Principles of foundation engineering, 4th Ed., Brooks/Cole Publishing Co, Pacific Grove, Calif (1999). [Google Scholar]
- N.F. Ismael, Axial Load Tests on Bored Piles and Pile Groups in Cemented Sands, J. Geotech and Geoenvironmental Eng., ASCE, 127(9), 766-773 (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Dai, R. Salgado, W. Dong, Y. Zhang, Load Tests on Full-Scale Bored Pile Groups, Can. Geotech. J., 49, 1293-1308 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Bai, W. He, J. Jia, Y. Han, Experimental Study on the Interaction Mechanism of Cap-Pile Group-Soil, Marine Georesources and Geotechnology Geotech., 24(3), 173-182 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Yetginer, D.J. White, M.D. Bolton, Field Measurements of the stiffness of Jacked Piles and Pile Groups, Geotechnique J., 56(5), 349-354 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Aghayarzadeh, H. Khabbaz, B. Fatahi, Evaluation of Reaction Piles Effect on Test Piles in Static Load Testing Using Three-Dimensional Numerical Analysis, 10th International Conference on Stress Wave Theory and Testing Methods for Deep Foundations, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D1143: Standard Test Methods for Deep Foundations under Static Axial Compressive Load, ASTM International, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Comodromos, C.T. Anagnostopoulos, M.K. Georgiadis, Numerical Assessment of Axial Pile Group Response Based on Load Test, Computers and Geotechnics., 30, 505-515, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- J. Ju, Prediction of the Settlement for the Vertically Loaded Pile Group using 3D Finite Element Analyses, Marine Georesources and Geotechnology, 33, 264-271, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Gowthaman, C.M. Nasvi, Three-Dimensional Numerical Simulation and Validation of Load-Settlement Behaviour of a Pile Group under Compressive Loading, Engineer, 1(1), 9-21, (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Wehnert, PA. Vermeer, Numerical Analyses of Load Tests on Bored Piles, Numerical methods in Geomechanics, 505-511, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- T. Schanz, PA. Vermeer, PG. Bonnier, The Hardening Soil Model: Formulation and Verification, International Symposium of Beyond 2000 in Computational Geotechnics, Amsterdam, 281-296, (1999). [Google Scholar]
- H.G. Poulos, E.H. Davis, Pile Foundation Analysis and Design. Wiley, New York, (1980). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.