E3S Web Conf.
Volume 92, 20197th International Symposium on Deformation Characteristics of Geomaterials (IS-Glasgow 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 June 2019|
- J.J. Osborne, Are we good or are we lucky? Managing the mudline risk. Proceedings of OGP/CORE Workshop: the jack-up drilling option-ingredient for success, Singapore (CDROM). (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Hossain, M.F. Randolph, Deep-penetrating spudcan foundations on layered clays: centrifuge tests Géotechnique, 60, 157-170. (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.L. Teh, C.F. Leung, Y.K. Chow, M.J. Cassid, Centrifuge model study of spudcan penetration in sand overlying clay, Géotechnique, 60, 825-842. (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Ullah, S. Stanier, Y. Hu, D. White, Foundation punch-through in clay with sand: centrifuge modelling Géotechnique, 67, 870-889. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Li, Y.C. Wang, X.Z.Wu, J.H. Liang, Y.R. Zhou, Centrifugal model tests on mechanism of spudcan penetration of jack-up drilling platform in egg-shell layered soil. Chinese J. Geotech. Eng., 37, 479-486 (in Chinese). (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.