E3S Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20192018 International Conference on Green Energy and Environment Engineering (CGEEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||17 April 2019|
- Cheng H, Du B, Pi C, Jang M, Lin H and Lee T 2011 Comparative study of lipid extraction from microalgae by organic solvent and supercritical CO2 Bioresour. Technol. 102 10151-53. [Google Scholar]
- Xia S, Zhao X, Frigo-Vaz B, Zheng W, Kim J and Wang P 2015 Cascade enzymatic reactions for efficient carbon sequestration Bioresour. Technol. 182 368-72 [Google Scholar]
- Xia S, Frigo-Vaz B, Zhao X, Kim J and Wang P 2014 Biocatalytic carbon capture via reversible reaction cycle catalyzed by isocitrate dehydrogenase Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 452 147-50 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Prescott J and Rabinowitz L 1968 The enzymatic carboxylation of propionyl coenzyme A. Studies involving deuterated and tritiated substrates J. Biol. Chem. 243 1551-57 [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Gameiro A, Laviolette A, Kelleher K, Iliopoulos O and Stephanopoulos G 2013 Cofactor balance by nicotinamide nucleotide transhydrogenase (NNT) coordinates reductive carboxylation and glucose catabolism in the tricarboxylic acid (TCA) cycle. J. Biol. Chem. 288 12967-77 [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Maren H 1967 Carbonic anhydrase: chemistry, physiology, and inhibition Physiol. Rev. 47 595-781 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Dalziel K 1975 1. Kinetics and Mechanism of Nicotinamide-Nucleotid-Linked Dehydrogenases. The enzymes 11 1-60 [Google Scholar]
- Yang W, Cicek N and Ilg J 2006 State-of-the-art of membrane bioreactors: Worldwide research and commercial applications in North America J. Memb. Sci. 270 201-11 [Google Scholar]
- Xia S, Wang P and Kim J 2015 pH sensitivity of carbon dioxide conversion catalyzed by isocitrate dehydrogenase Greenh. Gases. 5 102-07 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kobayashi T and Moo-Young M 1971 Backmixing and mass transfer in the design of immobilized enzyme reactors Biotechnol. Bioeng. 13893-910. [Google Scholar]
- Hofstee J 1952 On the evaluation of the constants Vm and Km in enzyme reactions Science 116 329-31. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.