E3S Web Conf.
Volume 94, 2019International Symposium on Global Navigation Satellite System 2018 (ISGNSS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Positioning Technology and Applications|
|Published online||08 May 2019|
- COSPAS SARSAT(2017), https://www.cospas-sarsat.int/en/system-overview/cospas-sarsat-system [Google Scholar]
- Kim, J.H., Lee, S.U., Kim, J.H., Ahn, W.G. 2014, Development Status of Military Search and Rescue System M&S Software, The Journal of Korea Society of Communication and Space Technology, Vol 9 No 3, 121-126 [Google Scholar]
- Sanguk Lee, I. C. Jeong, Jaehyun Kim, and Woo-Geun Ahn, ” Security enhanced Search and Rescue System by using LTE and COSPAS SARSAT, ” 11th Annual Baska GNSS Conference, Baska, Kirk Island, Croatia. 5. 7-9, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- FIPS(2001), FIPS-197, Advanced encryption standard (AES). [Google Scholar]
- IEEE(2007), “Standard for cryptographic protection of data on block-oriented storage services,” IEEE P1619/D16. [Google Scholar]
- Stallings, W. (2011), Cryptography and Network Security, 5th Ed., Pearson. [Google Scholar]
- COSPAS SARSAT(2012A), JC-26/Inf.27, SAR/GALILEO Return Link System Message Specification [Google Scholar]
- Jeong, I.C., Kim, D.W., Ahn, W.G., & Lee, S.U., 2017, Development of Search and Rescue System with Dynamic Model by RF Signal Based LTE, Journal of Satellite, information and Communications, Vol 12 No.4, 120-124 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.