E3S Web Conf.
Volume 94, 2019International Symposium on Global Navigation Satellite System 2018 (ISGNSS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Indoor and Urban Navigation|
|Published online||08 May 2019|
- 2017 GNSS Market Report, https://www.gsa.europa.eu/2017-gnss-market-report (accessed October 2018). [Google Scholar]
- B. Dewberry, A. Petroff, Precison Navigation with AD-HOC Autosurvey using UltraWideBand Two-Way Ranging Network, 12th IEEE Workshop on Positioning, Navigation and Communication WPNC’15, Dresden, Germany, March 11-12, 6 pgs. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- S. Fortune, Voronoi Diagrams and Delaunay Triangulations, in: Handbook of Discrete and Computational Geometry, DOI:10.1201/ 9781420035315.ch23 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- S. Goel, A Distributed Cooperative UAV Swarm Localization System: Development and Analysis, Proceedings of the 30th International Technical Meeting of the Satellite Division of the Institute of Navigation (ION GNSS+ 2017), Portland, Oregon, September 25-29, 2501-2518 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S. Goel, A. Kealy, B. Lohani, Development and Experimental Evaluation of a Low-Cost Cooperative UAV Localization Network Prototype, Journal of Sensor and Actuator Networks, 7 (4), DOI: 10.3390/jsan7040042 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Goel, A. Kealy, G. Retscher, B. Lohani, Cooperative P2I Localization using UWB and Wi-Fi, Proceedings of the International Global Navigation Satellite Systems Association (IGNSS) Conference 2016, December 6-8, Sydney, Australia (2016). [Google Scholar]
- T. Gonzales, Indoor Positioning Based on Differential Wi-Fi Measurements as well as GNSS Integrity, Internship Report, RMIt University and The University of Melbourne, 21 pgs. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. Kealy, G. Retscher, J. Gabela, Y. Li, S. Goel, C. K. Toth, A. Masiero, W. Błaszczak-Bąk, V. Gikas, H. Perakis, Z. Koppanyi, D. A. Grejner-Brzezinska, A Benchmarking Measurement Campaign in GNSS-denied/challenged Indoor/Outdoor and Transitional Environments, Proceedings of the FIG Working Week, April 22-26, Hanoi, Vietnam, 15 pgs. (2019) (submitted and under review). [Google Scholar]
- H. Ledoux, C. Gold, An Efficient Natural Neighbour Interpolation Algorithm for Geoscientific Modelling, https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/52ca/255573eded0e 4371fe2ced980b196636718d.pdf (accessed October 2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. Lee, D. Han, Voronoi Tessellation Based Interpolation Method for Wi-Fi Radio Map Construction, IEEE Communications Letter, 16:3, 404-407 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Mautz, Indoor Positioning Technologies, Swiss Geodetic Commission, Geodetic-Geophysical Reports of Switzerland, 86, 134 pgs. (2012). [Google Scholar]
- G. Retscher, Fusion of Location Fingerprinting and Trilateration Based on the Example of Wi-Fi Positioning. ISPRS Annals of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences, Volume IV-2/W4, 2017, ISPRS Geospatial Week 2017, 18-22 September Wuhan, PR China, DOI 10.5194/isprs-annals-IV-2-W4-377-2017, pp. 377-384 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Retscher, H. Hofer, A. Kealy, V. Gikas, F. Obex, Cooperative Localization in Indoor Environments Using Constrained Differential Wi-Fi and UWB Measurements, Proceedings of the ION GNSS+ Conference, Institute of Navigation: Portland, Oregon, USA (2017). [Google Scholar]
- G. Retscher, A. Leb, Influence of the RSSI Scan Duration of Smartphones in Kinematic Wi-Fi Fingerprinting, Proceedings of the FIG Working Week, April 22-26, Hanoi, Vietnam, 15 pgs. (2019) (submitted and under review). [Google Scholar]
- G. Retscher, Y. Li, S. Williams, A. Kealy, B. Moran, S. Goel, J. Gabela, Wi-Fi Positioning Using a Network Differential Approach for Real-time Calibration, Proceedings of the IGNSS 2018 Conference, February 7-9, 2018, Sydney, Australia, 15 pgs (2018). [Google Scholar]
- G. Retscher, Y. Li, A. Kealy, H. Hofer, J. Gabela, S. Goel, O. Qureshi, E. Smith, L. Bao, Real-time Wi-Fi RSS Variation Correction Using a Network Differential Positioning Approach, Proceedings of the 9th International Conference Indoor Positioning and Indoor Navigation IPIN, September 24-27, Nantes, France, 4 pgs. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- G. Retscher, T. Tatschl, Indoor Positioning with Differential Wi-Fi Lateration, Journal of Applied Geodesy, ISSN 1862-9016, DOI 10.1515/jag-2017-0011, 11:4, 249-269 (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.