E3S Web Conf.
Volume 94, 2019International Symposium on Global Navigation Satellite System 2018 (ISGNSS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||GNSS Today and Future|
|Published online||08 May 2019|
- C.-H. Kang, S.-Y. Kim, J.-H. Yang, & C.-G. Park, Analysis of GPS signal acquisition algorithm for SDR, Institute of Control, Robotics and Systems(2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. McGinthy, Captain, USAF, Global Navigation Satellite System Software Defined Radio, Air force Institute of Technology, Ohio(March 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Nesreen I. Z., GNSS Receivers for Weak Signals, pp.28-37, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- E. D. Kaplan, C. J. Hegarty, Understanding GPS/GNSS principles and applications, Third edition, Artech House, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- NVIDIA, CUDA C Best Practices Guide, Design Guide, (October 2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. H. Yoo, S. K. Sung, T. S. Kang, Y. J. Lee, E.-S. Lee, et al., Analysis of GPS+QZSS Availability at Uraban Canyon of Seoul, KSAS, (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.