E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- S. Baronin, A. Porshakova Scientific aspects of determining and forecasting the economic reliability of development of complex residential development, Journal of Izvestia of the Penza State Pedagogical University, 24, 200–203 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Glazyev, G. Fetisov About the strategy of sustainable development of the Russian economy, Economic and social changes: facts, trends, forecast, 1 (25), 18-29 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ginzburg, Organizational and technological reliability of building systems, Vestnik MGSU, 4, 251–255 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. Gusakova, A. Krygina On the application of the innovative approach to change management in the process of implementation of investment and construction projects, Real Estate: Economics, Management, 2, 84-87 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Volkov, V. O. Chulkov, D. Korotkov Life cycle of a building, Advanced Materials Research, 1065-1069, 2577-2580 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Volkov, A. Ovchinnikov. Information model of a capital construction object, Science perspectives, 10, 12–15 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Ginzburg, A., Baranova, N. Blokhina, A. Volkov, N. Garyaev, V. Ginzburg, V. Ignatov, E. Ignatova, B. Istomin, P. Kagan, E. Kitintseva, V. Kulikov, S. Sinenko Systems of design automation in construction. (Moscow: Moscow State University of Civil Engineering) p 664 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- K. Karen, N. Douglas Building Information Modeling: BIM in Current and Future Practice (USA: Wiley) p 432 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Poluektov Information Modeling Technologies (BIM) for architectural and town planning design, Architectural Studies, 1 (5), 46-55 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Е.V. Litvinenko, I.А. Ustudganina The use of building information modeling (BIM-technologies) in Russia, Economics and Business: Theory and Practice, 9, 64-66 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.А. Kuzovleva, D.S. Marchenko Managing risk and uncertainty in assessing the effectiveness of a development project, Magazine “FEN-science” Bryansk, BGITA, 8 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. Baburin Innovative cycles in the Russian economy (Moscow:Krassand) p 134 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ginzburg, A. Skiba Creating an urban area planning design based on the theory of fuzzy logic, Applied Mechanics and Materials, Trans Tech Publications, Switzerland, Vols. 584-586, 507-511 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- О.А. Pobegailov, D.V. Lotshnikov Organizational and technological modeling of the system “design-construction-operation” in modern conditions, Science studies, 5, 1–5 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. Kuzmina, S. Sinenko, A. Slavin Combining the functions of the main participants of investment and construction activities at the present stage, Industrial and civil construction, 6, 71-75 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Sinenko, E.S. Shtranina On the issue of the possible classification of construction projects by the degree of complexity, Scientific review, 6, 185-188 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. Gusakova, Y. Ushakova Organizational and technological genesis of large-scale development projects in the Moscow region, Real Estate: Economics, Management, #1, 54-60 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.Е. Telishenko, Е.А. Korol, P.B. Kagan, Е.N. Kulikova Systems engineering management of targeted construction programs (М.: Publisher АСВ), p. 224, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kolesnikova, T. Kuzmina, S. Sinenko Solution of organizational and technological problems (Moscow: Publisher ASV) p 96 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Ginzburg, E. Nesterova The technology of continuous information support for the life cycle of a construction site Scientific and Technical Journal Vestnik MGSU, 5, 317-320 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Sborshikov, N.V. Lazareva, Y.V. Zharov The structure and composition of the systems-model of sustainable development of investment and construction activities, Vestnik MGSU, 2, 210-218 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Harris, R. McCaffer, F. Edum-Fotwe. Modern Construction Management, (Chichester: Wiley-Blackwel), p. 411 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- М. А. Chegodaeva The functionality of the information model at the stages of design, construction and operation of the building, Young scientist, 25, 102-105 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- А.V. Demenev, А.S. Artamonov Information modeling in the operation of buildings and structures, Science studies, Book 7 (3), 1-9 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Kashtanov, A.I. Medvedev Theory of reliability of complex systems, (М.: Publisher Fizmatlit), p. 378, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Tsygichko, A.Yu. Popovich Synthesis of hierarchical control systems: Theory and practice, ( M .: KRASAND), p. 256, (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.