E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- V. Telichenko, A. Benuzh. Selection of the most appropriate and energy-efficient scheme for Russia between BREEAM and LEED // Advanced Materials Research, Chapter 15: Energy Efficiency and Applications, Ecological and Energy Saving Building, Lighting. (2014). pp. 2169-2172. [Google Scholar]
- Valery Telichenko,Gavin Dunn,Andrey Benuzh. The process of adaptation «green» standards BREEAM international in Russia and role of participants. MATEC Web of Conferences 193, 05001 (2018). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Springer International Publishing, (2014), 162 pp., ISBN: 978-3-319-11046-2, 978-3-319-11047-9. [Google Scholar]
- M. Slesarev. Formation of systems of ecological safety of construction: monograph / M.Y. Slesarev; M-in Education and Science of the Russian Federation, FGBOU VPO “MSSU”. Moscow: MGSU. (2012). 352 p. [Google Scholar]
- BREEAM Communities Technical Manual SD202 1.2: (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Introduction to Homeland Security, Second Edition — Butterworth-Heinemann, (2017). — 1042 p. — ISBN 978-0-12-810433-0. [Google Scholar]
- The law of the Russian Federation from 11.10.1991 N 1738-1 (as amended on 26.06.2007) “On payment for land” Section VII. Standard land price. [Google Scholar]
- D. Doan, A. Ghaffarianhoseini, N. Naismith, T. Zhang, J. Tookey. A critical comparison of green building rating systems building and environment. (2017). T. 123. pp. 243-260. [Google Scholar]
- E. Suhinina. Environmental standards in architectural and urban design: dis. kand. sciences’. Saratov, (2014). 165 p. [Google Scholar]
- T. Meshcheryakova Problems of the development of international standards of “green building” in Russia. In the collection: IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science 19. Ser. “Energy Management of Municipal Transportation Facilities and Transport, EMMFT 2017”. (2017). p. 012118. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Telichenko, V. Roitman, A. Benuzh. Complex safety in construction: tutorial // UNIVERSITY. (2015). 144 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.