E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- Ginzburg A., Shilova L., Adamtsevich A., Shilov L. Implementation of BIM-technologies in Russian construction industry according to the international experience / Journal of Applied Engineering Science, 14 (4), p. 457-460 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Garyaev N.A. Design and analysis of information model hotel complex. MATEC Web of Conferences 2016. С. 06007. [Google Scholar]
- Garyaev N.A. Geographically distributed learning network construction industry. Computing in Civil and Building Engineering Proceedings 2014 International Conference. 2014. С. 1578-1585. [Google Scholar]
- Garyaev P.N. Computer-aided zoning and urban planning. Computing in Civil and Building Engineering Proceedings 2014 International Conference. 2014. С. 1618-1625. [Google Scholar]
- Garyaeva V.V., Garyaev N.A. Integrated assessment of the technical condition of the housing projects on the basis of computer technology. Computing in Civil and Building Engineering Proceedings 2014 International Conference. 2014. С. 1336-1343. [Google Scholar]
- Ginzburg A. Sustainable Building Life Cycle Design / 15th International Conference on Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering, Energy Efficiency and Ecology, TPACEE-2016; Tyumen State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering: MATEC Web of Conferences, Volume 73, 02018 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Kachanov S., Ginzburg A. Methodology for building automated systems for monitoring engineering (load-bearing) structures, and natural hazards to ensure comprehensive safety of buildings and constructions / International Journal of Applied Engineering Research ISSN 0973-4562 Volume 11, Number 3 (2016), Research India Publications, 2016, -pp 1660-1665. [Google Scholar]
- Kagan P.B., Kulikov V.G., Information modeling of urban planning development, Applied Mechanics and Materials Vols., – pp.951-954 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Muminova S.R., Kagan P.B., BIM training course in construction university, Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Construction Applications of Virtual Reality, pp. 72-77 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Ryzhkova A., Ginzburg A. Information system of risks analysis and management for construction projects with energy-efficient technologies in use / International Journal of Applied Engineering Research ISSN 0973-4562 Volume 10, Number 21 (2015), Research India Publications, 2015, -pp 41828-41830. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.