E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modern Building Materials|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- Panfilov D,Pischulev A andGamadetdinov K. 2014 Review of existing concrete strain curves under compression in domestic and foreign regulatory documents (Moscow: Industrial and civil construction) No. 3 Pp. 80-84. [Google Scholar]
- Goncharov I. 1960 Strength of stone materials (Moscow: Stroyizdat) L. Pp.124. [Google Scholar]
- Murashkin G. andPischlev A. 2009 The use of strain models to determine the bearing capacity of reinforced concrete bent elements with corrosion damage to the compressed area of concrete (Oriol: Izvestiya OriolGTU Construction and Reconstruction) No. 6.Pp. 36-42. [Google Scholar]
- Murashkin G,Murashkin V andPanfilov D 2012 Application of software systems for refined calculation of deflections of reinforced concrete elements (Moscow: International Journal for Computational Civil and Structural Engineering) vol 8 No.4 Pp 89-95 [Google Scholar]
- Murashkin G,Panfilov D andMurashkin V. An Improved Technique of Calculating Deflections of Flexural Reinforced Concrete Elements Made of Conventional and High-Strenght Concrete. (Usa: Jornal of Civil Engineering and Architecture) Vol 7 №2 (serial no 63) Pp 125-131. [Google Scholar]
- Bezgodov I. 2015 On the question of evaluation of the ultimate strain of concrete under compression for various grades of concrete (Moscow: Concrete and reinforced concrete) No.5 Pp. 9-11. [Google Scholar]
- Bezgodov I. andLevchenko P. 2013 On the question of the technique of obtaining complete stress-strain curves for concrete (Moscow: Concrete technologies) No.10 Pp. 34-36. [Google Scholar]
- Bich P. 1987 Experimental and theoretical studies of supercritical characteristics of concrete (Moscow: Concrete and reinforced concrete) No.3 Pp 26-27. [Google Scholar]
- Krol I. andKrasnovarsky R. 1986 Measurement of a complete strain diagram by the redistribution of forces (Measurements of the stress-strain properties of building materials, collection of scientific papers) (Moscow: VNIIFTRI) Pp 77-83. [Google Scholar]
- Kiruchi M,Murai T andKomuro S. 1986 Stress-Strain curves of sintered fly ash aggregate concrete in compression (Tokio:Cement association of Japan general meeting) Review of the 40th Pp 210-213. [Google Scholar]
- Bezgodov I., Pakhratdinov A. andTkachiov Y. 2016 Physical and mechanical characteristics of concrete on chips of crushed concrete (Moscow: Bulletin of MGSU) No.10. –Pp.24-34. [Google Scholar]
- Karpenko N., Sokolov B. andRadaykin O. 2013 Analysis and improvement of the curvilinear stress-strain diagrams of concrete to calculate reinforced concrete structures based on the stress-strain modelstress-strain model (Moscow: Industrial and Civil Construction) -No.1 -Pp. 28-30. [Google Scholar]
- Rimshin V., Krishan A. andMukhametzyanov A. 2015 Formation of a strain diagram of uniaxially compressed concrete (Moscow: Bulletin of MGSU) No.6 –pp.23-31. [Google Scholar]
- Zidonis I. 2007 A simple-to-integrate formula of stress as a function of strain in concreteand its description procedure (Mechanica) 4 (66). Pp 23-30. [Google Scholar]
- Zidonis I. 2013 Strength calculation method for cross-section of reinforced concrete flexural member using curvilinear concrete stress diagram of EN-2 // 11th International conf on Modern Bulding Materials, Structures and Techniques. MBMST.Procedia Engineering. Vol. 57. Pp 1309-1818. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.