E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Modern Building Materials|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- Furmanov N 2009 Favorable composition of concrete for the manufacture of waterproof structures according to the White Bath system Engin. and Constr. 3 [Google Scholar]
- Nikitkova E V 2011 Sika waterproofing technology for underground facilities Wor. Techn. 6 [Google Scholar]
- Titova L A 2013 Straining concrete is one of the means of ensuring the reliability of the structures 85 years in the build.compl. of Mosc.and Rus. Jub. coll. of art. 171 [Google Scholar]
- Zvezdov A I and Titov M Yu 2001 Concrete with compensated shrinkage for the erection of long-length crack-resistant structures Concr. and Ir. Concr. 4 (511) [Google Scholar]
- Titov M Yu 2012 Concretes with increased strength based on expanding additives Build. Mat. 2 [Google Scholar]
- Titova L A and Titov M Yu 1999 Increasing the durability of concrete using expanding additives Durab. and prot. of struct. ag. cor. [Google Scholar]
- Titova L A Beilina M I and Titov M Yu 2004 Expanding additives to increase the durability of the structure Inst.and Spec.Wor. in Constr. 1 [Google Scholar]
- Gridchina A A and Titova L A 2014 Prospects for the use of concrete on the basis of expanding additives in modern monolithic construction Theor. and ap. asp. of mod. scien. 3 [Google Scholar]
- Nesvetaev G V, Koryanova Yu I 2015 The influence of the conditions of hardening of concrete with a two-stage extension on the deformative-strength indicators Nauk. 5 [Google Scholar]
- Kuznetsova T V and Krivoborodov Yu R 2014 The composition of the properties and the use of special cements Concr. Techn. 2 8-11 [Google Scholar]
- Nesvetaev G V and Khomich L A 2014 Some properties of stressing concrete with the addition of «Embelit» Nauch.obozr. 10 642-5 [Google Scholar]
- Kuznetsova T V 1989 Aluminate and sulfoaluminate cements (Moscow: Stroyizdat) p 209 [Google Scholar]
- Kuznetsova T V 1974 Self-stressing expandable cements 6th Int. Cem. Chem. Congr. 585-94 [Google Scholar]
- Kuznetsova T V 1989 Structure and properties of expanding and straining cements Res.tech. of rein.concr. struct. based on tens. cem. 8-9 [Google Scholar]
- Kuznetsova T V 1976 Physico-chemical basis of expanding cements technology Tr. NIcem. 38 [Google Scholar]
- Kuznetsova T V 1980 Chemistry and technology of expanding cements VNII-IS. Ser. 1. Cem.ind. 60 [Google Scholar]
- Royak S M and Royak G S 1983 Special cements (Moscow: Stroyizdat) p 256-9 [Google Scholar]
- Nesvetaev G V, Kolleganov A V and Ivlev L N 2008 Prospects for the use of the method of ultrasonic sounding in the examination and design of reinforcement of reinforced concrete structures Lab. Saf. In Ind. 62-6 [Google Scholar]
- Litver S L, Malinina L A, Zagurskiy V A and Panchenko A I 1985 The ratio of self-stress and free expansion of straining concretes Concr. and rein. concr. 5 15-6 [Google Scholar]
- Samchenko S V, Zorin D A, Borisenkova I V 2012 The structure and originality of expanding cements depending on the dispersion of alumina slag and sulfoaluminate clinker Techn.bet. 11-12 28-30 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.