E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Safety in Construction|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- National road safety program 2013–2020. National Road Safety Council, Warsaw, June 2013. Ministry of Infrastructure, Warsaw 19.04.2005 (www.mi.gov.pl) [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 12767:2008 Passive safety of supporting structures for road equipment. Requirements and test methods [Google Scholar]
- J. Michałek Passive safety of lighting columns, Drogownictwo 7-8/ 2013, pp. 249-255 [Google Scholar]
- G.L. Williams, J.V. Kennedy, J.A. Carroll, R. Beesley Published Project Report PPR342: The use of passively safe signposts and lighting columns, Transport Research Laboratory, Wokingham, Berkshire, Great Britain 26.02.2009 r. [Google Scholar]
- Technical conditions TP 074 Passive safety of support structures for road furnishings, Ministry of Transport, Construction and Regional Development of the Slovak Republic, Department of Road Transport and Roads, Bratislava, 15/12/2013 [Google Scholar]
- Passive safety requirements for lighting columns located in road lanes. Letter IDM/NN/6096/1033/2011 of August 12, 2011. The Research Institute of Roads and Bridges in Warsaw (www.ibdim.pl) [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for the organization of safe pedestrian traffic. Guidelines for proper lighting of pedestrian crossings. Part I Report on the studies and analyses carried out. Consortium composed of: Foundation for the Development of Civil Engineering, Gdańsk University of Technology and the Research Institute of Roads and Bridges, in the Partnership with the Warsaw University of Technology, Minister of Infrastructure and Construction, Gdańsk Warsaw, December 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Announcement of the Minister of Infrastructure and Construction of 23 December 2015 regarding the publication of a uniform text of the Regulation of the Minister of Transport and Maritime Economy regarding technical conditions to be met by public roads and their location [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.