E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Reliability of Buildings and Constructions|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- B.F. Galai, B.B. Galai. The loess of the USA and the North Caucasus (Comparative analysis). Newsletter of North-Caucasus Federal University. № 1. 25-29 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Osipov, V.I. Larionov, V.N. Burova, N.I. Frolova, S.P. Sushchev. Methodology of natural risk assessment in Russia. Natural Hazards, 2017. 88 № 1. 17-41 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Osipov, V.N. Burova, E.A. Karfidova. Methodological principles of geo-hazard vulnerability evaluation of capital construction assets in urbanized areas. Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering, 53. № 6. 420-425 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- SP 22.13330.2016 Foundations of buildings and structures. Updated version of SNiP 2.02.01-83* 166 p. (Ed. Standartinform, Мoskow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 23161-2012 Soils. Laboratory method for determining the characteristics of the subsidence. Interstate standard. 13 p. (Ed. Standartinform, Мoskow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- B.F. Galai, V.V. Serbin, V.S. Plakhtyukova, O.B. Galai. Criticisms to the provisions of the regulations on the assessment of subsidence of loess soils according to their physical characteristics. Engineering research, № 14. 18-23 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Bogomolov, Y.I. Olyansky, L.A. Anisimov, E.V. Schekochikhina, A.F. Alekseev. Preparation of the bases of buildings and constructions, built at the slowly – subsiding soils type I and II according to the subsidence. Vestnik of Volgograd State University of Architecture and Construction. Series: Constr. and archit., 41 (60). 14-23 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Zaporozhchenko, S.V. Trusova. On the degree of compaction of loess rocks during long-term filtration of water through them. Abstracts at the all-Union conference. Rostov-on-Don. 109-113 (1980) [Google Scholar]
- Y.I. Olyansky, О.P. Bogdevch, V.М. Vovk. About additional consolidation of some types of loess breeds of Moldova at water filtration. News of Academy of Sciences of the Moldavian SSR. Physics and technology. (1991) [Google Scholar]
- Y.I. Olyansky, S.A. Kalinovsky. Features of construction of buildings and constructions on loessial the bases in Moldova, IOP Conf. Ser.: Mat. Sci. Eng., 365 (6), 062034 (2018), DOI: 1088/1757-899X/365/6/062034 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Oknina, K.S. Reutova, N.G. Inozharskaya, The changes of engineering-geological properties of loess rocks of the Danube-Dniester irrigation of the array under the influence of long filter. Complex engineering-geological evaluation of clay loess rocks. Works PNIIIS. vol. XII 150-164 (Ed. Stroyizdat, Moskow, 1971) [Google Scholar]
- Y.I. Olyansky Loess soils of South-Western Black sea within the Republic of Moldova. 130p. (Scienza, Chisinau 1992) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Bogomolov, Y.I. Olyansky, E.V. Schekochikhinа, T.M. Tikhonova, I.Y. Kuzmenko, Changes in the composition and properties of loess rocks in the man-made watering. 204p. (Ed. VolgGASU: Volgograd, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Skvaletsky Engineering-geological prediction and protection of the natural environment. Dushanbe 259 p. (Ed. “Donish”, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Kriger Loess. Formation subsidence properties. 133 p. (Ed. Nauka, Moscow, 1968) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Bogomolov, Y.I. Olyansky Engineering-geological aspects of the interaction of clay rocks with water in technogenesis (on the example of Sarmatian clays and loess rocks) 357p. (Ed. VolgGASU, Volgograd, 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.