E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Reliability of Buildings and Constructions|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- Manual for the design of residential buildings. Vol.3. Construction of residential buildings (to SNiP 2.08.01-85). M.:, Stroyizdat, 1989, 304 p [Google Scholar]
- SP 335.1325800.2017. Large-panel structural systems. Design rules [Google Scholar]
- Magai A A, Minashkin V I, Zyryanov V S Modern trends in the design of large-scale buildings. Housing construction, No.5, 2014, p. 26-29 [Google Scholar]
- Danel V V Improvement of designs and calculation schemes of large-panel buildings. Housing construction, No.5, 2014, p. 55-59 [Google Scholar]
- Granovsky AV, Dottuev A I, Smirnov V A Experimental and theoretical studies of the strength and deformability of contact-platform joints of large-scale buildings. PGS, No.12, 2016, p. 65-70 [Google Scholar]
- Danel V V Improvement of loop joints of wall panels. Housing construction, No.1-2, 2014, p. 11-13 [Google Scholar]
- Perelmuter A V Kabantsev O V About the problem of analysis the resistance heating systems in failure of a structural element. International Journal for Computational Civil and Structural Engineering. 2018. Vol. 14. No. 3. p. 103-113 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kabantsev O V Consideration of different modes of structures in the calculation of bearing systems of buildings. In the book: Modern problems of calculation of reinforced concrete structures, buildings and structures for emergency impact under the editorship of A. G. Tamrazyan, D. G. Kopanitsa. 2016. p. 146-154 [Google Scholar]
- Kabantsev O V, Tamrazyan A G Accounting for changes in the calculation scheme in the analysis of the construction operation. Engineering and construction journal. 2014. No. 5 (49). p. 15-26 [Google Scholar]
- Malakhova A N Calculation of reinforced concrete structures of multi-storey buildings: a textbook for universities. – M., Publishing house of MISI-MGSU, 2018, 208c [Google Scholar]
- Golovin N G, Bedov A I, Silant’ev A S, Voronov A A The Calculation of fracture toughness of monolithic reinforced concrete structures of multi-storey buildings taking into account the development of the shrinkage deformations. – Vestnik MGSU, No. 10, 2013, Pp. 36-42 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Drozdov P F The design and calculation of bearing systems of high-rise buildings And their elements: a textbook for universities. M., Stroyizdat, 1977, 223s [Google Scholar]
- Drozdov P F, Dodonov M I, Panshin L P, Sarukhanyan R L Design and calculation of multi-storey civil buildings and their elements: textbook for universities/ ed. Drozdov P. F. – M., Stroyizdat, 1986, 351c [Google Scholar]
- Gorodetskiy A S, Evzerov I D Computer models of constructions. M., ASV, 2009, 360C [Google Scholar]
- Sokolov B S, Nikitin G P. Improvement of the calculation methods of combined joints of panels of the buildings. – Bulletin of the trace, No. 1, 2007, Pp. 81-89 [Google Scholar]
- Malakhova A N, Davletbayeva D A Evaluation of the effectiveness of modern recommendations for the calculation of the strength of the contact joints of panel buildings. – BST, No. 4 (1004), 2018, pp. 37-39 [Google Scholar]
- Zenin S A, Sharipov, R Sh, Kudinov O V Analysis of existing methods for assessing the compliance of large-scale buildings. Concrete and reinforced concrete, No. 3, 2016, p. 27-29 [Google Scholar]
- Maklakova T G Construction of large-panel buildings. M., Stroyizdat, 1975, 159 p [Google Scholar]
- Odessky P D, Shuvalov A N, Emelyanov O V Estimation of the resistance to the initiation of fatigue cracks in the welded joints of steel constructions. Russian metallurgy (Metally). 2017. T. 2017. No. 4. p. 334-338 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chistyakov E A, Zenin S A, Sharipov R Sh, Kudinov O V Accounting for the compliance of discrete-type joints in the calculations of structural systems of large-scale buildings-Academia. Architecture and construction, 2017, No.2, p. 123-127 [Google Scholar]
- Malakhova A N, Balakshin A S Emergency destruction of a panel house of the type series 1-115. Vestnik MGSU, No.11, 2014, p. 109-117 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.