E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Reliability of Buildings and Constructions|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- Baikov V.N., Frolov A.K. Analysis of deformability of nodal interface between girts and columns. Concrete and Reinforced Concrete, no. 2, pp. 26-28. (1978) [Google Scholar]
- Biryukov V.V., Zabalueva T.R., Zakharov A.V. Long-Span Multistorey Buildings. Vestnik MGSU. no. 8, pp.58-68. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Biryukov V.V., Zabalueva T.R., Zakharov A.V. Long-Span Multistorey Buildings under Conditions of Dense Urban Development. Industrial and Civil Engineering., no. 11, pp. 46-49. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Corus Construction and Industrial. Steel-framed car parks. 36 p. (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Eremeev P.G. Modern steel structures of large-span coverings in unique buildings and structures. Moscow, Moscow, ASV, 333 p. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Glukhovsky A.D. Industrial buildings with floors in roof-truss space. Central Research and Design Institute of Industrial Buildings and Structures “TSNIIpromzdany”. Moscow, Stroyizdat, 128 p. (1971) [Google Scholar]
- Gorodetsky D.A., Barabash M.S., Vodopyanov R.Yu. Programm complex LIRA-SAPR 2013. Textbook. Edit. by Acad. RAACS Gorodetsky A S. Moscow, Electronic edition, 376 p. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Granev V.V. Scientific and Technical Support for Design of Buildings and Structures. Industrial and Civil Engineering. no. 6, pp. 4-8. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Granev V.V., Kelasiev N.G., Kodysh E.N., Trekin N.N., Terekhov I.A. Buildings with Open Plan Floors and Integrated Load-Bearing Structures. An ACI Technical Publication. Symposium Volumes. — SP-326: Durability and Sustainability of Concrete Structures (DSCS-2018). American Concrete Institute. pp. 99.1-99.8. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Kanchli N.V. Building space structures. Moscow, ASV, pp. 43-51. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Kholmyansky M.M. Concrete and reinforced concrete. Deformability and strength. Moscow, Stroyizdat, 570 p. (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Kodysh E.N., Trekin N.N., Terekhov I.A., Eremeev D.S., Soskov A.A. Improvement of space-planning and structural systems in large-span buildings through the example of parking garages on the steel frame. Academia. Architecture and Construction, no. 3, pp.103-107. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Kodysh E.N., Trekin N.N., Terekhov I.A. One-Storey Industrial Buildings with Operated Areas in Roof-Truss Space. Industrial and Civil Engineering. no. 6, pp. 28-31. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Mamin A.N., Trekin N.N. Experimental research on flexibility of nodal interfaces of reinforced concrete structures in industrial buildings. Experimental research on engineering structures. Sumy, pp. 31-32. (1991) [Google Scholar]
- Nethercot D.A., editor. Composite Construction. England: London. 243 p. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Torrenti J.M., Pijaudier-Cabot G., Reynouard J.M. Mechanical Behavior of Concrete, ISTE Ltd and John Wiley & Sons, Inc. 448 p. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Trekin N.N. Flexibility of interfaces in prefabricated floor slabs. Construction materials, equipment, technologies of the XXI century. no. 9, pp. 32-33. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Trekin N.N. The flexibility of the nodal interfaces of precast concrete structures. Vestnik VNIIZHT, no. 6. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Trekin N.N. Recommendations for the calculation of multi-storey building frames taking into account the flexibility of the nodal interfaces of precast concrete structures. Moscow, GUP CzPP Publ., pp. 24-43. (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Tusnin A.R. Floors of Multi-Storey Buildings with Steel Frames. Industrial and Civil Engineering. no. 8, pp. 10-14. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Vasilkov B.S., Volodin N.M. Calculation of building prefabricated structures with consideration for nodal flexibility. Moscow, Stroyizdat, 144 p. (1985) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.