E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Reliability of Buildings and Constructions|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- J. Rybak, A. Ivannikov, E. Kulikova, T. Żyrek, Deep excavation in urban areas-defects of surrounding buildings at various stages of construction, MATEC Web of Conf., 146, 02012, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Wyjadlowski, W. Puła, J. Bauer, Reliability of diaphragm wall in serviceability limit states, Archives of Civil and Mechanical Engineering, 15 (4), 1129-1137, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Existing technical documentation [Google Scholar]
- K. Kubečka, D. Kubečková, T. Peňáz, M. Marschalko, I. Yilmaz, T. Bouchal, M. Drusa, M. Bendová, M. Duraj, The role of engineering-geological zones in foundation engineering, 12th Int. Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConf. and EXPO, SGEM 2012, 2, 339-346, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Muszyński, J. Rybak, A. Szot, Monitoring of structures adjacent to deep excavations. Underground infrastructure of urban areas 2. 177-183, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E. Sawicki, M. Wyjadlowski, Influence of Surrounding Soil Conditions and Joint Sealing on Seepage Resistance of a Sheet Pile Wall, Three Dimensional Numerical Analyses, IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 95 (2), 022011, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Mitew-Czajewska, A study of displacements of structures in the vicinity of deep excavation, Archives of Civil and Mechanical Engineering, 19 (2), 547-556, (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Starosolski, Reinforced concrete constructions t. I-V. Wydawnictwo Naukowe PWN. Warszawa. 2011-2016 [Google Scholar]
- K. Flaga, Shrink stresses and near surface reinforcement in concrete constructions PK Kraków 2011 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.