E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Reliability of Buildings and Constructions|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- L. Kochurova, V. Eliseev. Human ecology. Ecological situation in Khakassia. 15, 10 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- A. Gerasimova. The climate of Abakan, Leningrad Gidrometeoizdat, 42 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- A. Budikova, N. Otepbergen. Problems of science. Engineering and geological studies of loess subsidence deposits. 43, 4 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. Bogomolov, Yu Olyanskii, E. Shchekochikhina, I. Kuzmenko. Bulletin of Perm National Research Polytechnic University. Construction and architecture. Features of deformation behavior, slow subsidence of loess soils in the foundations of engineering structures in the man-made flooding. 3, 34 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Kozakov, N. Bulankin, G. Shishkanov, V. Korol. Specific features of the use of piles in Eastern Siberia. 268 p. (1992). [Google Scholar]
- Rules and regulations 22. 13330.2016. Foundations of buildings and structures. Updated edition of Construction rules and regulations 2.02.01-83*. p. 6.1.13 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Nevzorov. Foundations on seasonally freezing soils. 67 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- H. Rathmayer. Frost in geotechnical engineering: Int. Symp. 1, 2, 34 (1989). [Google Scholar]
- S. Kudryavtsev. Scientific reports. Effect of migration moisture on the frost heaving process of seasonally freezing soils. 233 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- S. Kudryavtsev. Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling. Numerical simulation of the process of frost heaving and thawing depending on the speed of soil freezing. 2, 105 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- O. Khalimov. The Method of Pysical – Chemical Anti – Heave Stabilization of Soils during Construction in case of High Ground Water Level. Synopsis of PhD Thesis. 23 (1989). [Google Scholar]
- S. Kudriavtsev. Freezing and defrosting soil. Series «Progress modern geotechniks». 116 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- I. Tyutyunov, O. Khalimov. Anti-shock stabilization in the fight against subsidence of thawing soils, Proceedings of the institute. 118 (1986). [Google Scholar]
- O. Khalimov. Soil – Struc. Inter. Underg. Struct. and Reta. Wal. Methods of Research on Frost Heave of Soil and Foundation – Freezing Soil Bulk Interaction in Terms of Seasonal Deep Frost Penetration including Areas of Pressure Migration. 1, 133 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- V. Puskov. Thesis research. Force impacts of frost heaving of soils on the foundations of structures and methods for their calculation. 1, 65 (1995). [Google Scholar]
- O. Khalimov, D. Strelnikov. : AIP Conference Proceedings. Geotechnical consulting at the stages of design and full repair: A case study of village school in Minusinsk region, Russia. 1899, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- T. L. Wang, Z. R. Yue, T. C. Sun, and J. C. Hua, Sciences in Cold and Arid Regions, 7, 407–413 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A. Sato and T. Yamanashi, Proceedings of the ISSMGE Technical Committee 207 Int. Conf. on Geotech. Eng. 4, 366–373 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A. J. J. Pauderham, Development of Cities and Geotechnical Construction, 11, 211–221 (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.