E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Reliability of Buildings and Constructions|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- T. Sultanov, D. Khodzhaev, M. Mirsaidov, Magazine of Civil Engineering 1, 10 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K. Sultanov, B. Khusanov, Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering 2, 7 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- R. Abirov, Materials science 4, 5 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V. Egorushkin, V. Panin, Mech. Solids 5, 14 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Meyers, K. Chawla, Mechanical Behaviour of Materials (Prentice-Hall, New Jersey, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- T. Courtney, Mechanical Behaviour of Materials (Mc Graw-Hill, Michigan: 2000) [Google Scholar]
- R. Abirov, Proceedings of the 6th International Disaster and Risk Conference: Integrative Risk Management Towards Resilient Cities (IDRC, Davos, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Abirov, M. Miralimov, Planet@Risk, 2, 3 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.