E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Reliability of Buildings and Constructions|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- RD-50-705-91 Planning and statistical processing of static fatigue test results. M., 1992. [Google Scholar]
- Shor YA.B., Kuz’min F.I. Tables for the analysis and control of reliability. M .: Soviet Radio, 1968. [Google Scholar]
- Belyayev YU.K. Probabilistic sampling methods. M .: Science, 1975. [Google Scholar]
- Chamis K. Composite materials. Analysis and design of structures. M .: Mechanical Engineering. Volume 8, Part 2, 1978. [Google Scholar]
- Application of the methods of probability theory and reliability theory in the calculations of structures. M .: SI, 1971 [Google Scholar]
- Shpete G. Reliability bearing constructions.M .: SI, 1994. [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law of December 30, 2009 No. 384-FZ Technical Regulations on the Safety of Buildings and Structures. [Google Scholar]
- GOST 27751-2014 Reliability of building structures. The main provisions. [Google Scholar]
- GOST R ISO 2394-2016 Construction structures. Basic principles of reliability.. [Google Scholar]
- EN 1990 Eurocode. Basics of building design. [Google Scholar]
- Rzhanitsyn A.R. The theory of calculation of building structures for reliability. M.: stroiizdat, 1978, 239 p. [Google Scholar]
- Raiser V.D. Methods of the theory of reliability in the problems of valuation, design parameters of building structures. M .: SI, 1986, 192 p. [Google Scholar]
- Gumbel E. Statistics of extreme values. M .: Mir, 1965. [Google Scholar]
- Nazarov Yu.L., Lebedeva I.V., Popov N.A. Regional rationing of snow loads in Russia // Construction mechanics and structural design. 2006, №3. [Google Scholar]
- Bobryashov V.M., Batrak V.Ye., Bobryashov V.V., Bushuev N.I. Evaluation of the impact of loading time on the quality parameters (creep under shear) of thermal insulation in thin-sheet metal fencing structures, taking into account the probability distributions of their shear strength // Bulletin NRC “Construction” / Research on the Theory of Structures. Issue 3 (18), 2018.. Vypusk 3 (18), 2018, p. 6-12. [Google Scholar]
- Bondar’ S.V., Panferov K.V., Potapov YU.N., Bobryashov V.M. Experimental studies of polyurethane foam creep under shear / Tr. TSNIISK: Scientific research in the field of improving the quality of enclosing laminated structures. M.: stroiizdat, 1982, p. 131-137. [Google Scholar]
- Andrei Glasunov, Viktor Bobryashov, Nikolay Bushuev: Building Platforms of Polymer Matrix Based Composite Construction Materials for Transportation Facilities// International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Transportation Facilities and Transport EMMFT 2017// Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing/ Vol.692. [Google Scholar]
- Otstavnov V.A., Smirnov A.F., Rayzer V.D. Accounting for the responsibility of buildings and structures in the norms of design of building structures // Construction mechanics and calculation of structures. 1981. p.11-14. [Google Scholar]
- Lebedeva I.V. The history of the development of domestic standards of snow loads // Bulletin of the SRC “Construction. №3 (14), 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Bobryashov V.M., Bobryashov V.V., Bushuev N.I. Probabilistic assessment of random loading of materials and energy saving of enclosing building structures // Bulletin SIC “Construction” / Research on the theory of structures. №3 (14), 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Sukhina K.N., Pshenichkina V.A., Zhurbina E.N. Engineering herald Don. №4, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Znamensky E.M. Improving the valuation of the design characteristics of structural elements // Proc. scientific works TSNIISK: Development and improvement of wooden structures. M., 1989. [Google Scholar]
- GOST 4.220-82 System of indicators of product quality. Lightweight fencing panels with foam insulation. The nomenclature of indicators. [Google Scholar]
- GOST 27.502-83 Reliability in engineering. The system of collecting and processing information.Planning Observations. [Google Scholar]
- SP 20.13330-2016 Loads and impacts. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.