E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Hydrotechnical Construction and Melioration|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- Glovatsky O.Y., Nasyrova N.R., Bekchanov F.A. Improving the efficiency of operation of pumping stations of irrigation systems // Scientific and practical journal “Ways to improve the efficiency of irrigated agriculture” Novocherkassk, №4 (68), pp. 54-58, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Glovatsky O.Y., Nosirov F.Z., Sharipov Sh.M., Saparov A.B. Study of the effect of cavitation on the pressure pulsation behind the impeller of pumping units // Collection of scientific articles of the XV scientific-practical conference of young scientists and masters “Modern problems in agriculture and water management”, Tashkent, pp. 425-430, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Djurabekov, Sh.R. Rustamov, O.Y. Glovatsky. Mechanism of cavitation and hydroabrasive wear of centrifugal pumps of irrigation pumping stations // Collection of scientific works, SIC ICWC of Central Asia, Tashkent, pp. 153-159, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Glovatsky O.Y., Nasyrova N.R., Artikbekova F.K. Some Aspects of Using Pumping Stations in the Development of the Water Resource Sphere of Central Asia in the 21st Century // Collection of reports of the 20th International Scientific and Practical Conference “The Northern Sea Route, water and land transport corridors as the basis for the development of Siberia and the Arctic in the 21st century”. Volume I. Tyumen: TIU, pp. 69-74, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Rustamov Sherzod Rustamovich, Nasirova Naira Ravilevna, Сonstructive peculiarities of modernized centrifugal pump // European science review, no. 3-4, pp. 278-280, Vienna, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Azimov, B.B. Hasanov, O.Y. Glovatsky, N.R. Nasyrova. Assessment of the efficiency of operation and safety of pumping stations // Scientific and practical journal “Ways to improve the efficiency of irrigated agriculture” Novocherkassk, №2 (70), pp. 140-145, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Sh.R. Rustamov, O.Y. Glovatsky New designs and technologies for water and energy saving in systems of machine water lifting // Problems of Energy and Resource Saving. №3-4, pp.143-148, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O.Y. Glovatsky, R.R. Ergashev, N.R. Nasyrova Improving the operational reliability of pumping stations with diagnostic methods // Hydraulic Engineering Construction Magazine No. 12, Moscow, pp. 27-30, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Sh.M. Sharipov, N.R. Nasyrova, A.B. Saparov Ecological and energy-saving problems of reconstructing water-assisted systems // International Scientific and Practical Conference “Ecological Aspects of Land Reclamation, Hydraulic Engineering and Water Management of the Agro-Industrial Complex” (Kostyakovskie readings), Russian Agricultural Academy, pp. 246-249, Moscow, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Glovatsky O.Y., Ergashev R.R., Rustamov Sh.R. Improving the reliability of operation and water conservation of irrigation pumping stations // Water resources and water use № 3, pp. 9, (Astana 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Nasyrova N.R, Nosirov F.Zh., Yusupov N.I. The use of new technical solutions to optimize the regimes of machine-driven water-lifting systems // Scientific and practical journal “Ways to improve the efficiency of irrigated agriculture” Novocherkassk, №1 (65), pp. 21, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O.Y. Glovatsky, S.Kh. Makhkamov, N.A. Tojibekov, N.R. Nasyrova, N.I. Yusupov Analysis of the uneven movement of water along the length of the water-supplying structures of pumping stations // Proceedings of the Scientific and Practical Conference “Uzbekistan”, (pp. 37), T, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Glovatsky O.Y, Nasyrova N. R., Pecheykina E. A. Analysis of criteria values of resource and energy-saving technologies in the operation of pumping stations of irrigation systems // Scientific and practical journal “Ways to improve the efficiency of irrigated agriculture” Novocherkassk, No. 4 (68), (pp. 25-29) 2017 [Google Scholar]
- A. Baghlani, Optimized firefly algorithm. Iran international journal of optimization in civil engineering. pp. 6, (Eng. 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Ergashev R.R., Mazhidov T.Sh., Glovatsky O.Ya., Azimov A.I., Bekchanov F.A. New methods of dynamic control of the safety of the pump unit of the system of water-lifting // International Scientific Forum “Problems of water and land management” Russia, pp.153-159, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Glovatsky O.Ya., Ergashev R.R. Reliability assessment in the republic of Uzbekistan. Journal “Perspectives of Innovations, Economics and Businnes” Volume 4. Issue 1. pp. 111-113, (Prague 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Shen Xiaoling, Feng Chengjun, Jiang Lanlan. Design of Tingz bridge rainwater pumping station in CBD of Wuxi city. Zhongguo Jishui Paishui, China Water and Wastewater. 31, pp. 7, N 12, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Uri Shamir. The Kinnereth section of the national water carrier. Journal of Hydrology. Volume 28, pp. 7, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Tubaldi E., Amabili M., Paidoussis M. Fluid structure. J. Sound and Vibr. pp. 7 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Barton A.F, Mala-Jetmarova H, Analogue of Distribution Systems for Water Use. Mathematical and Computer Modeling, pp. 7, (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.