E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Hydrotechnical Construction and Melioration|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- T. Aven. On some recent definitions and analysis frameworks for risk, vulnerability and resilience. J Risk Anal 31(4):515–522 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Alegre, S.T. Coelho, D. Covas, M.C. Almeida, M.A. Cardoso. Infrastructure Asset Management of Urban Water Systems. (book chapter) in “Water Supply System Analysis Selected Topics”, ed. Avi Ostfeld (ISBN 978-953-51-0889-4) (2013). [Google Scholar]
- C. Huang. Integration degree of risk in terms of scene and application. StochEnv Res Risk Assess 23:473–484 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Huipeng. Hierarchical risk assessment of water supply systems. PhD Thesis, Loughborough University (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J. Torres, K. Brumbelow, S. Guikema. Risk classification and uncertainty propagation for virtual water distribution systems. J ReliabEngSyst Safety 94 (8):1259–1273 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 31000:2009, Risk management – Principles and guidelines (2009). [Google Scholar]
- S. Kaplan. The words of risk analysis. J Risk Anal 17(4): 407–417 (1997). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. J. Kirmeyer, et al. “An assessment of water distribution systems and associated research needs.” Publication 90658, Water Research Foundation and American Water Works Association, Denver. (1994). [Google Scholar]
- Laura-Diana Radu Qualitative, Semi-Quantitative And, Quantitative Methods For Risk Assessment: Case Of The Financial Audit.Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration in its journal Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii “Alexandru Ioan Cuza” din Iasi.pp 643-657 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- D. K. O’Day, R. Weiss, S. Chiavari and D. Blair. Water main evaluation for rehabilitation/replacement, AWWA Research Foundation and Environmental Protection Agency, Denver. (1986). [Google Scholar]
- L. Tuhovcak,, J. Ruka, T. Juhanak. Risk analysis of water distribution systems.Security of Water Supply Systems: from Source to TapNATO Security through Science Series Volume 8, pp 169-182 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Tuhovcak, J. Ruka. Strategic Asset Menegment of Water Supply and Wastewater Infrastructure IWA, pp 286-300 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- G. Venkatesh: Cost-benefit analysis –leakage reduction by rehabilitating old water pipelines: Case study of Oslo (Norway), Urban Water Journal, 9:4, 277-286 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T. Walski and A. Pelliccia. “Economic analysis of water main breaks.” J. Am. Water Works Assoc. 74 (3), p 140–147(1982) [Google Scholar]
- (WHO) World Health Organization. http://www.who.int/en/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.