E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Hydrotechnical Construction and Melioration|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- M.M. Nasriddinov, M.B. Khamraev, M.R. Nasriddinov, The intensification of the use of desert soils, MEHNAT, pp.102 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- H.M. Makhsudov, Soil erosion and arid zones in Uzbekistan, FAN, pp. 168 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Sizov, The effectiveness of energy-saving system the basic of soil cultivation in crop and conservation tillage (zero-tillage) combine, Collection of Scientific Papers VIM, Moscow, pp. 86-93 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Danilov, I.F. Kargin, N.S. Nemsov, Tillage system, Rosselkhozizdat, pp. 270 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Rustamov, Influence of ways, tillage depth and fertilization rates on wheat yield under rain-fed, dark gray soils eroded, Diss. cand. farming. Sciences, UzSRIC, pp. 27 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.R. Williams, Soil science, The basics of soil science, pp. 104-171 (1940) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Chizhevsky, M.G. Avaev, Agriculture with the basics of soil science, State publishing of agricultural literature, pp.431 (1953) [Google Scholar]
- Y.N. Mukhortov, Influence of ways of black soil tillage on yield of winter wheat, Questions tillage, pp.68-87 (1953) [Google Scholar]
- Patent RUz FAP N 00863, Plough, M.F. Mamatov, B.S. Mirzaev, Official bulletin, 1 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Patent RUz FAP N 00701, The plow-ripper, M.F. Mamatov, B.S. Mirzaev, Official bulletin, 3 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Mirzaev, Improvement of technologies and technical means for anti-erosion tillage in the conditions of Uzbekistan, Diss. d.tech.sci., pp. 200 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Patent RUzFAP N 00657, Combined instrument for tillage and seeding, M.F. Mamatov, B.S. Mirzaev, Official bulletin, 11 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.