E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Hydrotechnical Construction and Melioration|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- P. Babu, H. S. Eikaas, A. Price, D. Verlee, Reduction of Evaporative Losses from Tropical Reservoirs using an Environmentally Safe Organic Monolayer, proceeding of Conference of Singapore International Water Week, at Singapore, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. Martı´nez Alvarez, A. Baille, J.M. Molina Martı´nez, M.M. Gonza´lez-Real, J. Agric. Water Manag. 84, 229-239 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M v. Dijk, SJ v. Vuuren, AJOL 35, 2 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- F. Helfer, H. Zhang, C. Lemckert, Evaporation Reduction by Windbreaks: Overview, Modelling and Efficiency, Urban Water Security Research Alliance, technical report No. 16 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- X. Yao, H. Zhang, C. Lemckert, A. Brook, P. Schouten, Evaporation Reduction by Suspended and Floating Covers: Overview, Modelling and Efficiency, Technical Report No. 28 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Craig, Loss of storage water due to evaporation – a literature review. NCEA publication, University of Southern Queensland, Australia (2005) [Google Scholar]
- H. Baldwin, Assessment of Floating Hard Covers on Large Water Storages, Urban Water Security Research Alliance, technical report No. 27, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Aminzadeh, P. Lehmann, and D. Or, J. Hydrol. Earth Syst. Sci. 22, 4015–4032 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Vasantha Kumar, S.V. Naveen Kumar, P. Saravana Kumar, S. Subash, M. Sivaraja, IJET 4, 2 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. Hunter, N. Finn, S. Barnes, The benefits of shadecloth covers for potable water storages, proceeding of 70th Annual Water Industry Engineers and Operators’ Conference Bendigo Exhibition Centre, ( 2007) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kougias, K. Bódis, A. Jäger-Waldau, M. Moner-Girona, F. Monforti-Ferrario, J. Sol. Ener. (SEJ) 136, 174-182 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Keya, Solar Plant A top Irrigation Canal Impresses UN Chief. India Climate Dialogue, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- F. Helfer, Influence of Air-Bubble Plumes and Effects of Climate Change on Reservoir Evaporation, PhD Thesis, Griffith University, Australia, pages 7-8 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E. Elba, Strategies for protection and sustainable environmental management or the Highest Aswan dam in Egypt considering climate change, disserta verlag, Hamburg, page 36 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Gugliotti, M. S. Baptista, M. J. Politi, J. Braz. Chem. Soc. 16, 16A (2005) [Google Scholar]
- S. saggai, D. Boutoutaou and O. E. Bachi, IJETAE 5, 1 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Al-Hassoun, T. A. Mohammed, J. Nurdin, JEAS 4, 247-250 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Alam, A. A. AlShaikh, J. King Saud University, Engineering Sciences (JKSUES) 25, 55-58 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Hipsey, M. Sivapalan, T.P. Clement, J. Environ. Fluid Mech 4, 79–106 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.