E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||New Construction Technologies|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- A. Mestnikov, A. Egorova, T. Kornilov, A. Kardasevskij, Construction materials, 4 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- T. Rad’ko, Investments, construction, real estate as a material basis of modernization and innovative development of the economy (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G. Turantaev, Winter concreting of construction structures at non-traditional methods of heat treatment of concrete in thermoactive formwork (2006) [Google Scholar]
- R. Ghosh, J. Mustard, Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering, 3 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- A. Tran-Le, S. Nguyen, T. Langlet, Energy and Building, 182 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Turantaev, Industrial and civil engineering, 4 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ashrabova, Ways to improve the efficiency of irrigated agriculture, 1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Lukuttsova, International journal of applied engineering research, 10 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Trinker, Concrete technologies, 2 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I. Pavlova, M. Kocergina, M. Murakaev, Resource and energy efficient technologies in the construction complex of the region, 8 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Bofang, 20: Construction of Mass Concrete in Winter (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Yudina, R. Oganyan, Architecture and engineering, 2 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Berry, J. Johnson, K. McDevitt, Cold Regions Science and Technology, 136 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Won, S. Lee, T. Park, K. Nam Construction and Building Materials, 125 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Melnik, Procedia Engineering, 206 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zhou, P. Qiao, Cement and Concrete Composites, 94 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Yudina, R. Oganyan, Architecture and Engineering, 2 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Anderson, Computational fluid mechanics and heat transfer, 1 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- A. Samarskij, Introduction to the theory of difference schemes (1971) [Google Scholar]
- N. Yanenko, The method of fractional steps for solving multidimensional problems of mathematical physics (1966) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.