E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||New Construction Technologies|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- V.A. Popov, V.A. Gudoshnik Art-Press Publishing House 544 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Vonsovskij M. Science 1032 (1971) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Mikheev, E.S. Gorkunov M.: “Nauka” 252 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Scherbinin, E.S. Gorkunov Ekaterinburg: Uro Ran 264 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Bida, E.S. Gorkunov, V.M. Shevnin Ekaterinburg: Uro Ran 252 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- N. Sevryugina J. MATEC Web of Conf. RSP. 26 00151 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- G.Y. Bezludko, B.E. Popov, R.N. Solomakha Coercive force method today. In the world of non-destructive testing, No. 4, 2015. p. 4-8. [Google Scholar]
- TWY “TAP” ICC-007-97-02. Magnetic stress-deformed state control and remaining life of lifting constructions in their surveys and technical diagnosis (examination of industrial safety) laboratory. Diagnostics of materials “ 6 (80) 29-33 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B. Popov, Magnetic control fatigue resistance of welded joints. In the world of non-destructive testing 18 (4) 17–21 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Leonva, S.V. Evdokimov, B.E. Popov Mater. XVIII Moscow Inter. Interuniversity scientific-technical Conf.: M. 139 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Leonva, B.E. Popov, S.V. J. Quality and Life 4 (20) 2018 [Google Scholar]
- G. Bezlyudko, R. Solomakha, A. Lukina Mater.19th World conf. on Non-Destructive Testing (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Ozhigov et al Dir. 1 (101) (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. Mitropolskaya Mater. Conf. WIT Transactions on Ecology and The Environment, WIT Press 186 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Sevryugina N S Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing 692 273-81 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.