E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||New Construction Technologies|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- E.B. Sugak, On some of the official duties of security specialists Labor in Germany. Man and work, 10, pp.48-51. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. Korol, N. Shushunova, Research and Development for the International Standardization of Green Roof Systems, Procedia Engineering, 153, pp. 287-291 (2016) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.proeng.2016.08.117 [Google Scholar]
- S. Korol, N. Shushunova and T. Shushunova, Innovation technologies in Green Roof systems // Matec Web of Conferences, Volume 193, 04009. (2018) https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201819304009 [Google Scholar]
- A. Volkov, L.V. Sukneva, BIM-Technology in Tasks of the Designing Complex Systems of Alternative Energy Supply, Procedia Engineering, 91, pp. 377-380 (2014) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.proeng.2014.12.078 [Google Scholar]
- Korol O.A. Issledovaniya i naukoyemkiye razrabotki v oblasti energoeffektivnogo stroitel’nogo proizvodstva [Research and knowledge-intensive developments in the field of energy-efficient construction production] Stroitel’nyye materialy [Construction Materials]. no 6. pp. 13-15. (In Russian) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Borkovskaya, Complex models of active control systems at the modern developing enterprises. Advanced Materials Research, Advanced Materials Research, Vol. 945-949, Chapter 22, Pages 3012-3015. (2014) Manufacturing Management and Engineering Management. June 2014. DOI: 10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMR.945-949.3012 [Google Scholar]
- A. Romanova, K. Horoshenkov, A. Hurrell, An application of a parametric transducer to measure acoustic absorption of a living green wall, Applied Acoustics, Vol. 145, Pp. 89-97 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apacoust.2018.09.020 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Viola, Green roofs for built environment recovery: technological transitions, Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol.153, pp. 592-599 (2017) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2016.03.052 [Google Scholar]
- E. Korol, N. Shushunova, O. Feoktistova, T. Shushunova and O. Rubtsov, Technical and economical factors in green roof using to reduce the aircraft noise, MATEC Web of Conferences, 170, 01081 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201817001081 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Borkovskaya, Environmental and Economic Model Life Cycle of Buildings Based on the Concept of “Green Building”, Materials Science and Mechanical Engineering, pp. 287-290 (2013) DOI: 10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMM.467.287 [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Borkovskaya, Post bifurcations of the concept of the sustainable development in construction business and education. Advanced Materials Research, Vol. 860-863, chapter 26, Pp. 3009-3012, (2013) DOI:10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMR.860-863.3009 [Google Scholar]
- R. Roe, W. Bardenwerper, V. Borkovskaya, Using a Case Study Interactively to teach Sustainability Risk Management, MATEC Web of Conferences, Vol. 251, 06028 (2018). DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201825106028 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Naomi J. Paull, Peter J. Irga, Fraser R. Torpy, Active green wall plant health tolerance to diesel smoke exposure, Environmental Pollution, Vol. 240, Pp. 448-456 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envpol.2018.05.004 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Medl, R. Stangl, S.B. Kikuta, F. Florineth, Vegetation establishment on ‘Green Walls’: Integrating shotcrete walls from road construction into the landscape, Urban Forestry & Urban Greening, Vol. 25, July 2017, Pp. 26-35 (2017) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ufug.2017.04.011 [Google Scholar]
- R. Djedjig, R. Belarbi, E. Bozonnet, Green wall impacts inside and outside buildings: experimental study, Energy Procedia, Vol.139, Pp. 578-583, (2017) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.egypro.2017.11.256 [Google Scholar]
- J. Magill, K. Midden, J. Groninger and M. Therrell, A History and Definition of Green Roof Technology with Recommendations for Future Research, research papers, paper 91, (2011) http://opensiuc.lib.siu.edu/gs_rp/91 [Google Scholar]
- On-line: https://www.grooflab.com/home-4-de [Google Scholar]
- H. M. P. I. K. Herath, R.U. Halwatura, G.Y. Jayasinghe, Modeling a Tropical Urban Context with Green Walls and Green Roofs as an Urban Heat Island Adaptation Strategy, Procedia Engineering, Vol. 212, Pp. 691-698 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.proeng.2018.01.089 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.