E3S Web Conf.
Volume 97, 2019XXII International Scientific Conference “Construction the Formation of Living Environment” (FORM-2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||New Construction Technologies|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- Yu.L. Bobrov, E.G. Ovcharenko, B.M. Shoikhet, E. Yu. Petuknova, Thermal isolating materials and constructions 267 (UNFRA-M, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Plotnikov, V.M. Bogatovsky, Modern technologies to improve the thermal protection of buildings 134 (BGITA, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Chumadova, M.Yu. Skorikov, T.G. Stepanian, M.V. Morozov, D.M. Vestnikov Thermal characteristics of liquid ceramic insulation material based on aluminum silicate and sodium borosilicate microspheres (Internet journal Modern Research and Innovation, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Uniform Sanitary Epidemiological and Hygienic Requirements for the Goods Subject to Sanitary and Epidemiological Supervision (Control) (with changes for May 10, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 982 dated December 1, 2009 (as amended on February 21, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Oleinik, A. Yurgaytis, MATEC Web of Conferences, 117, 00130, (2017), https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201711700130 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- D. Topchiy, A. Shatrova, A. Yurgaytis, MATEC Web of Conferences, 193, 05032, (2018), https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201819305032 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- P. Oleinik, A. Yurgaytis, MATEC Web of Conferences, 193, 05010, (2018), https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201819305010 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- M. Rogalska, W. Bozejko, Z. Hejducki, Automation in Construction, 18, 24-31, (2008), doi:10.1016/j.autcon.2008.04.002 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.