E3S Web Conf.
Volume 98, 201916th International Symposium on Water-Rock Interaction (WRI-16) and 13th International Symposium on Applied Isotope Geochemistry (1st IAGC International Conference)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Geological Evolution of Water-Rock System: Mechanisms, Processes, Factors, Stages. The Session Dedicated to Stepan Shvartsev’s Memory|
|Published online||07 June 2019|
- A.P. Khaustov, M.M. Redina, E.V. Yakovleva Geoekologiya. Inzhenernaya geologiya, gidrogeologiya, geokriologiya, 3, 3-17 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Khaustov, M.M. Redina, Geochemistry International, 55 (1), 98-107 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Shvartsev Litosfera, 1, 65-89 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Oborin, S.A. Ilarionov, A.V. Nazarov et al. Oil-contaminated biogeocenoses (formation processes, scientific bases of restoration, medical and environmental problems), (Perm State University, Perm State Technical University, Ural Branch of RAS, Perm, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Khaustov, O. Korobova, M. Redina, International multidisciplinary scientific geoconference SGEM, 18, 869-874 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.