E3S Web Conf.
Volume 98, 201916th International Symposium on Water-Rock Interaction (WRI-16) and 13th International Symposium on Applied Isotope Geochemistry (1st IAGC International Conference)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Geological Evolution of Water-Rock System: Mechanisms, Processes, Factors, Stages. The Session Dedicated to Stepan Shvartsev’s Memory|
|Published online||07 June 2019|
- Geological Evolution and Self-organization in Water-Rock System: Water-Rock System under Conditions of Hypergene Zone /Novosibirsk: SORAN, 2 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Zhukov, B.A. Bogatyrev, Dynamic Models of Lateritic Bauxite Formation, Geology of Ore Deposits, 54 5 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Makarova, V.I. Mamedov, Yu.V. Alekhin, M.I. Makarov, Trace Element Composition of Water in Lateritic Bauxite bearing Mantles of Western Fouta Djalon-Mandingo Province // II All-Russ. Sci. Conf. with Intern. Particip. “Geological Evolution of Water-Rock Interaction”, Proceedings, Vladivostok, Dal’nauka (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Mamedov, S.A. Vorob’ev, Ground Air of Bauxite-bearing Lateritic Profile Vestnik MSU. Ser. 4. Geology (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Mamedov, M.A. Makarova, J. Correia Gomes, et. al, Bauxite-bearing Lateritic Mantles of Sangaredi Area, Republic of Guinea International Research Journal, (2016, no. 7 (49) [Google Scholar]
- D. Bleackley and D. Phil, Bauxites and Laterites of British Guiana / B.G. Lithographic, Georgetown, BULL. 34 (1964) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.