E3S Web Conf.
Volume 98, 201916th International Symposium on Water-Rock Interaction (WRI-16) and 13th International Symposium on Applied Isotope Geochemistry (1st IAGC International Conference)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Organic Geochemistry, Biogeochemistry, Formation of Oil and Gas Deposits|
|Published online||07 June 2019|
- N.A. Dragan, Soil resources of the Crimea, Dolya Publ., Simferopol (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.Y. Dolgopolov, et al., Comprehensive assessment of the state of land with intensive anthropogenic impact on the natural environment, Vor. State Univ., Voronezh (1997) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kist, L.I. Zhuk, Human Hair Composition at The Problems of Global Ecology, Uzbek Academy of Sciences, Tashkent (1991) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kovalskij, Y.V. Kovalskij, Problems of biogeochemistry of trace elements and geochemical environment, Rosselhozakademija, Moscow (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Bgatov, Phylosophy of Science, 2, 12–24 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Y.E. Saet, et al., Geochemistry of the Environment, Nedra, Moscow (1990) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Baranovskaya, et al., The Human Geochemistry Essay, Deltaplan, Tomsk (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Gres, A.V. Skalny, Bioelement status of the population of Belarus: environmental, physiological and pathological aspects, Harvest, Minsk (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.