E3S Web Conf.
Volume 98, 201916th International Symposium on Water-Rock Interaction (WRI-16) and 13th International Symposium on Applied Isotope Geochemistry (1st IAGC International Conference)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Geochemistry of Natural Waters: From Atmospheric Precipitations to Deep Brines|
|Published online||07 June 2019|
- B.C. King, Geol Soc London, Spec Pub, 6, 29-54 (1978) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Gregory, The Great Rift Valley, Being the Narrative of a Journey to Mount Kenya and Lake Baringo; with some account of the Geology, Natural History, Anthropology, and Future Prospects of British East Africa, John Murray, London, 422 (1896) [Google Scholar]
- B.E. Leake, Geol Soc London, Memoirs, 34, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Gregory, Geograph J, 56, 13-41 (1920) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Omenda, P. Mangi, ARGeo-C6, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, 13 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Kagiri, KenGen Power Africa Geothermal Road Show (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Burnside, et al., Int J Coal Geol 164, 85-91 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Craig, Science, 133, 1702-1703 (1961) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Allen, et al., BGS Report SD/89/001, 197 (1989) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.