E3S Web Conf.
Volume 98, 201916th International Symposium on Water-Rock Interaction (WRI-16) and 13th International Symposium on Applied Isotope Geochemistry (1st IAGC International Conference)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Geochemistry of Natural Waters: From Atmospheric Precipitations to Deep Brines|
|Published online||07 June 2019|
- I.A. Nekrasov, Taliks od flooplains and principles of their distribution. Moscow Nauka, 138, (1967) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Mikhailov, Floodplain Taliks of Northeast of Russia. Geo Publishers, Novosibirsk, 244, (2013) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Kamaletdinov, P.S. Minuk, Bulletin of comission of Quaternary research Structure and characteristics of sediments of the bestyakh terrace of the middle Lena River, 60, 68-78 (1991) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Anisimova Cryohydrogeochemical characteristics of permafrost, 153 (1981) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Boytsov, In: Groundwater Monitoring in Cryolithozone. Regime of springs and suprapermafrost and intrapermafrost groundwater, 76-89 (2002) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Efimov, In: Studies of permafrost in Yakut Republic. Ulakhan-Taryn perennial freshwater spring in Central Yakutia Moscow, 3, 60-105 (1952) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Boytsov, Fresh prings regime in Central Yakutia in relation to environmental problems of transportation construction. In: Cryolithozone and ground water in Siberia. Part 2. Ground water and aufeis, 46-62 (1996) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Pavlova, A.B. Kolesnikov, V.S. Efremov, V.V. Shepelev, Groundwater chemistry in intrapermafrost taliks in Central Yakutia. Water Resources, 43 (2), 353-363 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.