E3S Web Conf.
Volume 98, 201916th International Symposium on Water-Rock Interaction (WRI-16) and 13th International Symposium on Applied Isotope Geochemistry (1st IAGC International Conference)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Geochemistry of Natural Waters: From Atmospheric Precipitations to Deep Brines|
|Published online||07 June 2019|
- D.A. Novikov, N.S. Trifonov, Arab J Geosci, 9, 63 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Bukaty, Russian Geology and Geophysics, 50, № 11, 930-942 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Vozhov Ground waters and hydromineral materials in the Lena–Tunguska hydrocarbon province (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Shvartsev, Geochem. Int. 11, 1070-1083 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Alekseeva, S.V. Alekseev, Water resources, 45, 1 79-88 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.J. Schulz, J.H. DeYoungJr., R.R. Seal II, D.C. Bradley, Critical mineral resources of the United States–Economic and environmental geology and prospects for future supply (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.