E3S Web Conf.
Volume 98, 201916th International Symposium on Water-Rock Interaction (WRI-16) and 13th International Symposium on Applied Isotope Geochemistry (1st IAGC International Conference)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Magmatic, Metamorphic and Geothermal Processes|
|Published online||07 June 2019|
- R. Potro, M. Hürlimann, The decrease in the shear strength of volcanic materials with argillic hydrothermal alteration, insights from the summit region of Teide stratovolcano, Tenerife. J. Eng. Geol. 104 (1-2), 135-143 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Pola, G. Crosta, N. Fusi, V. Barberini, G. Norini, Influence of alteration on physical properties of volcanic rocks. J. Tectonophysics 566-567, 67-86 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Siratovich, M.J. Heap, V.C. Villeneuve, J.W. Cole, T. Reuschle, Physical property relationships of the Rotokawa andesite, a significant geothermal reservoir rock in the Taupo Volcanic Zone, New Zealand. J. Geothermal Energy, 2, 10 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Frolova, V. Ladygin, S. Rychagov, D. Zukhubaya, Effects of hydrothermal alterations on physical and mechanical properties of rocks in the Kuril-Kamchatka island arc. J. Eng. Geol. 183, 80-95 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Navelot, Y. Geraud, M. Diraison, Physical properties of fresh or hydrothermal volcanic rocks from the west coast of Basee-Terre and Terre-de-Haup (Guadeloupe archipelago). Proc. of Europ. Geoth. Cong., Strasbourg, France, 19th-24th Sept. 1-10 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Rychagov, N. Zhatnuev, A. Korobov et al. Structure of Hydrothermal System. 298 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- International Society on Rock Mechanics. In: Ulsay, R., Hudson, J. (Eds.), The complete ISRM suggested methods for rock characterization, testing and monitoring: 1974-2006. ISRM. 628 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- ISO/TS 17892-10:2004 Geotechnical investigation and testing – Laboratory testing of soil (2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.