E3S Web Conf.
Volume 98, 201916th International Symposium on Water-Rock Interaction (WRI-16) and 13th International Symposium on Applied Isotope Geochemistry (1st IAGC International Conference)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Magmatic, Metamorphic and Geothermal Processes|
|Published online||07 June 2019|
- D. McColl, F. Forsyth, The limnology of a thermal lake: Lake Rotowhero, Hydrobiologia, 43 (3-4), 314 (1973) [Google Scholar]
- G. Arsanova, The origin of the thermal waters of volcanic areas. Volcanology and Seismology, 6, 44 (2014) (in Russia) [Google Scholar]
- C. Emiliani, Pleistocene temperatures. J. of Geology, 63 (6), 538 (1955) [Google Scholar]
- S. Rinehart, Fluctuations in geyser activity caused by variations in Earth tidal forces, barometric pressure, and tectonic stresses. JGR, 77 (2), 342 (1972) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Hamilton, Tidal cycles of volcanic eruptions: fortnightly to 19 yearly periods. JGR, 78, 3363 (1973) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Dobretsov, About the frequency and different-scale factors of volcanic eruptions. Geology and Geophysics, 56, 2107 (2015) (in Russia) [Google Scholar]
- S. Naboko, Volcanism, hydrothermal process and ore formation (M.: Nedra, 1974) [Google Scholar]
- I. Melekestsev. 0-650 years the stage of the strongest natural catastrophism of our era in Kamchatka. Volcanology and Seismology, 6, 3 (2003) (in Russia) [Google Scholar]
- T. Pinegina, Geodynamics and volcanism of the Kuril-Kamchatka island-arc system, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- O. Braytseva, G. Bogoyavlenskaya, E. Erlich, G. Pilipenko, G. Karpov, History of activity of the volcano Kikhpinych in the Holocene. Volcanology and Seismology, 6, 3 (1985) (in Russia) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.