E3S Web Conf.
Volume 98, 201916th International Symposium on Water-Rock Interaction (WRI-16) and 13th International Symposium on Applied Isotope Geochemistry (1st IAGC International Conference)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Magmatic, Metamorphic and Geothermal Processes|
|Published online||07 June 2019|
- A.V. Kiryukhin, T.V. Rychkova, I.K. Dubrovskaya. Formation of the hydrothermal system in Geysers Valley (Kronotsky Nature Reserve, Kamchatka) and triggers of the Giant Landslide // Applied Geochemistry. 27. 1753-1766 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Chukanov. Infrared spectra of mineral species. Extended library. Springer Geochemistry/Mineralogy. 1, 1726 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Zhdanov, S.S. Khvoschev, N.N. Samulevich. Synthetic zeolites. M.: Chemistry. 264 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- А. Kiryukhin. Modeling and observations of geyser activity in relation to catastrophic landslides-mudflows (Kronotsky nature reserve, Kamchatka, Russia). Journal of Volcanology and Geothermal Research, 323, 129-147 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- А. Kiryukhin, V. Sugrobov, E. Sonnenthal. Geysers Valley CO2 Cycling geo-logical Engine (Kamchatka, Russia) // Geofluids Journal, 17 (2018) https://www.hindawi.com/journals/geofluids/aip/1963618/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.