E3S Web Conf.
Volume 98, 201916th International Symposium on Water-Rock Interaction (WRI-16) and 13th International Symposium on Applied Isotope Geochemistry (1st IAGC International Conference)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Water-Rock Interaction Controlling Water Quality and Human Health Issues|
|Published online||07 June 2019|
- L.A. Strokova, E.M. Dutova, A.V. Ermolaeva, et al., IOP Conf. Series Earth and Env. Sc. J., 27 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.E. Zhernov, I.N. Pavlovets, Simulation of filtration processes.(Kiev: VSh, 1976) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Rasskazov, M.B. Bukaty, Groundwater resources: Study guide (TPU publishing house, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Rogov, V.K. Popov, Hydrogeology and katagenesis of Kuznetsk Basin rocks (TSU publishing house, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- V. Pokrovsky, D. Pokrovsky, E. Dutova, et al., IOP Conf. Series Earth and Env. Sc. J., 21 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Mironenko, Groundwater dynamics. Manual. 3rd edition (M.: MGGU, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- I.E. Zhernov, V.M. Shestakov, Simulation of groundwater filtration (M.: Nauka, 1971) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.