E3S Web Conf.
Volume 98, 201916th International Symposium on Water-Rock Interaction (WRI-16) and 13th International Symposium on Applied Isotope Geochemistry (1st IAGC International Conference)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Water-Rock Interaction Controlling Water Quality and Human Health Issues|
|Published online||07 June 2019|
- W. H. Lin, et al., Chin Environ Sci, 35, 269-276 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- H. Wang, Hydrogeochemical Characteristics in Faintly Acid Redox Environment, a Case Study of the Wusuli River in Sanjiang Plain (Institute of Disaster Prevention, Sanhe City, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- F. Chabaux, et al., Rev. Mineral. Geochem, 52, 533-576 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Craig, Science, 133, 1702-1703 (1961) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. H. Zheng, et al., Chin Sci Bull, 28, 801-806 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- Y. J. Shen, et al., Eco Environ Sci, 23, 101-105 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H. Shi, et al., J. Soil Water Cons, 17, 163-166 (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.